C H A P T E R 3

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/
T H I R D P E R S O N P O V
P R E S E N T
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/

"I told you my story... it's your turn now" Five shakes Athena's arm pulling her out of her thoughts.

"You sure you wanna hear-" Athena paused when she saw the look that took over fives face, a look that screamed 'seriously?'.

"Ok.."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/
T H I R D P E R S O N P O V
A T T H E C O M M I S S I O N // 3 Y E A R S A G O
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/

Athena sat on her bedroom floor reading a book she picked up on one of her most recent travels to ancient Greece.

You see, Athena was named after the goddess and has taken a liking to Greek mythology.

She was halfway through the book when she heard one of the worst voices ring through the halls to her room.

"Athena. My office now" It was her boss. Not only her boss but the woman who raised her.

Athena rose from the floor and walked down the hallway only to have her 'mother' call her again, screeching for her to speed up.

The poor girl was halfway through the hallway when she ran into a boy holding a heap of papers.

"Sorry!" she didn't see the boy, or stop to help him since she was being timed.

Athena walked straight into an argument between The Handler and Lila, her adoptive sister, so she just leaned on the doorway amused.

"Oh, Athena! I didn't see you dear" The Handler ran towards the door, despite Lila's protests.

"you asked for me?"  Athena wasn't very fond of her mother that much.

"ah yes," The Handler walked back behind her desk to pull out a file. "I need you to get something ready for me"

"Which is?"

The Handler handed Athena the file, telling her "Everything you need to know is in this file"

Athena observed the papers in her hand.

Hawkins? 1983? Questions were running through her head as she read the mini bio.
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/

Darling Athena, I am asking you to travel to Hawkins in the exact year of 1983 for two reasons, to assist the local supernatural defeat one of they're biggest threats they will ever face, along with a ongoing manhunt for Five Hargreeves

Darling Athena, I am asking you to travel to Hawkins in the exact year of 1983 for two reasons, to assist the local supernatural defeat one of they're biggest threats they will ever face, along with a ongoing manhunt for Five Hargreeves. With think he will be in the timeline from 1960-1985 so you will be sweeping 1983.