Prologue

The 15 year old stirred awake at the sound of their alarm clock, loudly beeping in their ear.

They groaned, tiredly turning it off as they sat up, "Fucking hell.." they had a headache. What happened to them? What did they do yesterday?

Their eyes widened as they remembered....

The god held out their hand, corrupted by crystals, shining and purple like their horns, "Deal?"

...

....

"Deal."

They started to freak out, suddenly realizing what they had done. "Oh no, no no no!" They looked around frantically, searching for something.

They grabbed their hunting knife as they looked at their left hand, a crystal was planted in their palm. They started prying at it, trying to get it off.

All that did was hurt them. They groaned in pain as crack-like markings crawled out from beneath the crystal.

"W-What the hell did I get myself into..?!" They questioned themself quietly

They heard a chuckled within their head, "Remember our deal, Sheer." The voice of the god that plagued their world with dark energon echoed throughout Sheer's head.

She covered her ears, "Get out of my head.." she whispered.

"Remember, the deal, your body for my protection and your mother's freedom." The voice said again. "Now calm down, Commander Sal is coming." It was almost fatherly of the demon. Sheer shifted uncomfortably, she sat on her bed, staring at the door.

Sal walked into the room, "You alright kid? You're usually out of bed the second that thing goes off."

"I'm fine, Commander," she reassured her, "just had a weird dream.."

The woman chuckled, "What about?"

"Oh, you know, ending this apocalypse by befriending the god that caused it and banishing them to the shadow realm." Sheer joked, giggling afterwards.

Sal chuckled again, "Let's hope that it's you that ends it. You got the brains for that." She smiled, "Now get up, we've got training in 15." She walked out of the room.

"Alright." The kid smiled and got dressed, standing up and looking around. She felt as if she was being watched.

(Sheer's outfit)

She walked towards the room used for training sessions, Sal was usually the teacher

Sheer had no idea what she got herself into.