7

The next morning I woke up with my head in Chan's lap, wrapped up warmly in the blanket from the night before. Chan had his hand resting on my shoulder. I pulled the blanket up closer under my chin and smiled. A few minutes later, I felt him stretch and I sat up to look at him.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep. Did we even finish the movie?" I asked looking at him.

"Ha, no I don't think we did. I fell asleep not to long after you." He replied as I wiped the sleep from my eyes. So he was the one that gave me the blanket. He smiled at me as I sat up the rest of the way, our legs touching.

"Why is it so damn cold in here?" I asked wrapping the blanket tighter around me.

"Becuase Changbin's parents are paying for the apartment, they cut off our heat for the rest of the month." he replied looking embarrassed. "They have some sort of weird budget we get for heating and cooling. It's called the 'They turn it off whenever they feel like it budget'"

I laughed at the awkward look on his face, he smiled back at me and the conversation ended slowly. "What?" I asked resting my elbow on the back of the couch.

"Nothing." He shook his head smiling, copying me and putting his elbow on the back of the couch. After a moment of silence we just looked at each other. "Can I kiss you?" He asked finally.

"Now you're asking?" I said as I tried to look offended.

"Oh come on." He smiled trying to look upset.

"Of course you can."

He leaned in close to me and just as our lips touched Changbin and Jisung slammed open the front door looking exhausted. Chan quickly pulled back from me and we both sat there looking awkward. Changbin eyed us both and squinted his eyes.

"What'cha dooooinnnnn?" He asked slowly drawing out every letter.

"Nothing, Luna was just leaving." Chan smiled at me, "She has class"

"Not what it looked like to me" Jisung said as he went to his room and shut the door.

"Who takes class on Saturday?"

"I...do." I said trying to follow along with Chan's train of thought.

"Psh, you're terrible liars." Binnie said throwing his hands up before also going to his room.

"I'll see you later, Chan" I said as I finally pulled myself up from the couch and went to let myself out. He followed me to the door and put a hand on my hip before finally kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly he backed me into the wall by the door, pressing his body against mine.

"Down, boy" I joked as he finally pulled away out of breath.

"Yeah, sorry. I got carried away." He said putting his forehead against mine. "I'll text you later, ok?"

"You better" I laughed as I left the apartment and headed home.

***
CHAN

I stood behind the door after she left for a second, calming myself down. Just yesterday we kissed for the first time and now I wanted her to be mine. One kiss was all it took and now I'm in love with her. I wanted to be around her every second of the day. Right now I felt like I needed to be near her, to hear her voice and hold her hand. I had always heard from my dad that once you find your soulmate, you never want to be without them. He never told me it was so immediate. I didn't expect to feel this way after just one day, only 24 hours.

Jisung stuck his head out of his room and narrowed his eyes watching me as I walked by. He's always been the more sentimental type, a lyrical rapper that wasn't afraid to really put his feeling out there.