9

CHAN
I kissed Luna as soon as we got my room and couldn't keep my hands off of her. Yes, a few hours ago my dad's death had hit me like a ton of bricks, but I had the book in my hands and I could finally figure it all out. I was determined to get Luna to see every single color there was, because she was mine now, and she'd made me happier then I'd even been in my entire life.

"What got into you?" Luna asked pulling away momentarily catching her breath.

"Can't I be happy?" I whispered to her in the dark room.

"Is this you happy?" She laughed back at me.

"Yes." I said, continuing to kiss her. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I laid her down on my bed. Pulling my shirt off I laid down too as she placed her hands on my face continuing to kiss me. I moved my lips from her mouth to her neck, and down to her collarbones before she pulled my head back up to kiss me again. She rolled us both over and straddled me as I unzipped the back of her dress and slipped it off of her shoulders. Reaching up she undid the strap of her bra and pulled it off. Sitting up with her still sitting on me, I kissed her neck and the space between her collarbones before she pushed me back down. She leaned down and undid the button on my jeans before I stopped her.

"Hey, we don't have to do this." I said gasping for breath.

"Shut up and kiss me." She smiled as I smiled back at her and rolled us both over again so I was on top.

She reached down and pushed my pants the rest of the way off as I kissed her stomach and slipped the rest of her dress off. Slowly the little clothes we still had on were gone and I was wanting her so badly I couldn't stand it. Slipping inside of her felt so good I almost finished before we got started. She pulled me down close to her and I buried my head in the side of her neck. Kissing and nipping, leaving small purple marks on her neck. I held one hand over her head and clasped our hands together. She pushed her head back against the bed with her chin in the air, letting out small moans that made me crazy. She dug her nails into my back as we picked up the pace and kept going. Eventually, I could feel her tighten around me and her whole body shook at the same as mine. Afterwards, she put her head on my chest as I pulled my blankets up over us. She closed her eyes and smiled, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Luna?"

"Chan?" She joked. I smiled at her and put my thumb against her cheek.

"I think I'm falling in love with you..." I whispered softly looking at her. Sex had always just been sex to me. No emotions, no feelings, no attachment. Just a one night stand because I felt like it. Luna was different, though. There were so many feelings and emotions running through me I couldn't begin to describe them all.

She laughed and looked back up at me "Yeah, I'm falling for you too, Chan"

"You don't have to call me that, you know."

"Call you what?" She asked confused.

"Chan. Before my dad died Changbin, Jisung, and I were in a musical group called 3Racha. So I had a stage name Bang Chan. Then when my dad died, I just used it for everything. I didn't wanna be me anymore, it was a way to seperate myself from who I was before I guess."

"Then what the heck do I call you, CHRISTOPHER" she laughed trying to imitate what my mom had been doing at dinner.

"Chris is fine, geez" I laughed as she snuggled into me and closed her eyes.

"But I like Channie" She pretended to pout.

"Then call me whatever you want, Lu. At this point you could call me 'hey you' and I'd be happy."