Chapter 3: The Last Hunt, Apex Cat

Previously on Multiverse Desire Grand Prix...

Comai: "As our mission continues, only two Kamen Riders, Na-Go and Da-Paan have been tamed by the enemy."

(Scene Change)

Comai records his video diary.

Comai: Once the taming is complete, we may lose them for good. We can attack them but they can't attack us.

He stops filming as he sees Mako lose her balance with Haruka and her supporters checking on her to see if she's okay.

Mako: Why are you here, Haruka? Girls?

Haruka: Becuase you need help.

Mako: But, you should stay away. It's only a matter of time before...

She then passes out.

Haruka and her supporters carry her to the lobby.

Comai remains to be worried about her. He then stares at his Magnum Buckle.

Opening

(Instruments) The Desire Grand Prix logo appears and spins around to show it as a Desire Card.

(Invitation todoita Nara Open up the dungeon nozomi wa nani?) Comai was chained up in barbed wires. He looks up and changes into his Geats Magnum Boost form.

(Sanka nara No Claim Dare ga naru no? Ace (Get Ready?) Shut it down, Hikikaesenai) Tsumuri shows up with a smile, as it rains in the background. She walks to Comai and presents him with the Desire Driver and ID Core.

(Hateshinaku tsudzuku inochi no rasen Jikū mo tsukinukete Subete tokihanata reru made) Comai walks in his cosplay of Ukyio Ace while the sky was shifting from day to night in seconds.

(Shihai yoku? Mata wa Diamonds? Love & Peace? don'na yabō mo) Epithymía looks up at the ceiling in the Desire Temple and holds a grasp in the air. Many hands grab Desire Drivers.

(Sekai wa kimi no omoidōri) Kairi, Mako, Haruka, Kuroki, Ren, Akame, and Comai show in their Desire Grand Prix outfits with silhouette riders behind them.

(Come on! got to go the next round Kachi kitte misete) Comai in his Entry Form uses Boost and Magnum Buckles to transform into his Magnum and Boost form.

(Unmei no shunkan o standby Sorezore ga daku drama) Geats ride on Boostriker while many different colored hands try to grab him, all before it transforms into its fox form.

(TrustLast)

(Furiotosaretara soko de Drop out (Wow) Geats shoots Magnum Shooter 40X at the screen shattering it. The screen then shows the scoreboard of many Kamen Riders along with the main characters.

(Dareka o kizutsukete shimatte Kizutsuite orarenai game) Kairi appears with a serious expression with his Tycoon Entry Form in a fighting stance with Chrome and Kazuma next to him, Mako appears with a cute smile with her Na-Go Entry Form doing a cat pose, Haruka appears crossing her arm while her Mary Entry Form pumps her arm up with Yang, Amari, Aoi, and Aisha were behind her, Kuroki appears giving a thumbs up while smirking with his Ginpen Entry Form in a fighting stance with Naofumi next to him, Ren appears staring with a stoic look with his Buffa Entry Form cracking his knuckles, Akame appears with a bored expression with his Da-Paan Entry Form crouching down with Shouto, Zora, and Levi behind him.