Prologue: Fun Begins

3rd Person P.O.V

Murata Household...

(Y/N) Murata-Emiya, the adopted son of Murata Ryusuke and younger brother of Murata Himeko.

Studying in Homurahara High school, in Fyuki, Japan.

His hobby, is doing household chores and cooking, which his Adopted father and sister loves the most, a top of that kind-hearted, selfless person that is willing to help people without any exchange, a trait he inherited from his biological parents.

Currently on the balcony while holding a coffee, in the early morning while looking at busy streets on, Soukai City.

After moving here, a few months do to their father's work.

???: You're up, this early kid?

As you turned around to see a tall man with light orange eyes and black hair. He wears an indigo pendant, an open scientist coat with a black shirt under it, white gloves, a brown belt, light gray pants and brown shoes.

Murata Ryusuke. He is the father of Murata Himeko, and your adopted father, after your parents left you for unknown reasons.

 He is the father of Murata Himeko, and your adopted father, after your parents left you for unknown reasons

(Y/N): Shouldn't you, be heading to work now, Dad?

You asked as Ryusuke eyes widened in surprised and started to panic, knowing he was going to be late for work.

As you just stare at him, deadpan before letting out a sigh in dismay.

As you watched him, preparing his stuff in rush before stopping a moment and looks at you.

Ryusuke: By the way, Himeko and I asked permission to your old school for your transfer.

(Y/N): Wait what?

Ryusuke: Well, you see the school that your sister currently works on, has become a Co-Ed and your selected as the few boys will attending on it.

(Y/N): So you two, decided to use me as the goddamn genie pig.

You said as you sent a glare at him, while he just laughed nervously before sighing in defeat.

(Y/N): What's school, am I attending now?