Prepare for Impact

3rd Person P.O.V

You're currently standing in front of the main gate of St. Freya Academy.

As you stare into the huge gate sign, before letting out a sigh of disappointment.

(Y/N): Really... What did I do. To suffer for this?

Soon as you entered the school premises, all the girl's eyes quickly turned towards to you, eyeing you like a predator found it's first prey.

(Y/N): *mental* I have a bad feeling about this...

As you make your way towards to the principal office where both your sister and the principal is waiting for you.

???: So! You're Himeko's adopted brother. Huh?

(Y/N):

(Y/N): ... Uh... Did some lost their child here?

???: I AM NOT CHILD, YOU IMBECILE!! 💢

(Y/N): Eek! I'm sorry!

You quickly bow in order to apologize to her, while Himeko is trying to stifle her laughter.

???: Grrr... You truly are her brother...

She said, while still trying a bit mad at you, before coughing on purpose, trying to regain her composure... Trying to act more professional.

???: Ahem... My Name is Theresa Apocalypse, the Head Principal of St. Freya Academy. I would like to thank you for volunteering. Emiya-kun.

(Y/N): *sigh* Just happy, I'm glad to help in some way... Theresa-sama.

You said by giving your family's signature smile, the Legendary Emiya smile that made the Lolita principal blushes, while your adopted sister just sighs.

Himeko's mind: Welp, there goes the first victim of that smile.

Theresa: Y-yes, at least you're honest. I'll give you that by the way... this will be your schedule from now on.

She said before giving your class schedule luckily your sister is the home-room adviser.

Right your currently taking a tour around the school as you headed towards to your classroom however there's one little problem here, like when you first entered the school all girl's eye are looking directly at you, watching your every move.

Making you completely uneasy and extremely uncomfortable at the current situation here.

As you continue your way towards to the classroom assigned at your schedule when you arrived there, we're Himeko and rest of the girls are currently waiting for you.

As you take a deep breath before entering the class.

Himeko: Oh our transfer student is finally here.

She said notioning towards you as you walked towards to her and stands in front of the class.

(Y/N): *Ahem* Murata (Y/N), Nice to meet you.