Chapter 5 ||・Halloween I・|| Joliver

Happy Halloween everyone! This is a special chapter I wrote just for Halloween so yeah, enjoy <33

OCTOBER 5TH (familiar? 🤨😍)

JUNIORS POV:
I kept on writing. Pen on paper. Stupid algebra. UGH I don't understand, it annoys the hell outta me that Oli's better at maths than me and he doesn't even have to try. "Junior focus." Oliver demanded even though he was literally throwing a rubber band ball in the air, catching it then repeating the process over again. I just rolled my eyes and kept studying.

After a few minutes he put the rubber band ball onto my desk and spoke. "Hey babe?"
"What?" I responded through my teeth. The boy just asked me to focus and now he's talking to me, God he's such an idiot, but I love him. "Who are you going as for Halloween?" he responded with a big grin on his face. I didn't want to give in, I tried my hardest but a smile crept it's way onto my face. I can't help it, his grin always makes me warm and fuzzy inside. "Why do you wanna know?" I asked, still smiling. Oliver rolled his chair right next to mine, they practically overlapped. Then he uttered. "Just tell me." then he planted a keepsake of his love on my cheek. A kiss. "I'm going as uhm.. ----- -- ------- " I announced. I can't help but tell him everything, I'm honestly such a simp. Ugh I hate that word but what else am I supposed to use? I hate how he can practically get me to do anything for him because he's hot and charming or whatever. Honestly that sounds bad but he'd never make me do something I'm uncomfortable with, he knows me so well and he wouldn't force me into something he knows I would absolutely hate.

OCTOBER 31ST

STILL JUNIORS POV:
I began my walk to the diner where I'd meet Oliver. Well were meeting outside the diner, not even sure why because we aren't going in and Oh my God! These stupid fucking sleeves itch like hell. "Hey babe!". Oliver announced from across the street. I kept scratching my arms, practically ignoring his presence. He crossed the road and I finally looked up at him. He was smirking. "Damm you look hot." he spoke straight up. I could never be that straight forward. My eyes grew wide and I felt the heat spread to my cheeks. "Thanks.." I gulped. "I was trying to match your outfit so that's why I asked who you were going as a while back." he giggled. I found the gesture cute but uhm. He was definitely not matching me. "Love, but your Frankenstein." it came out almost as a question. "Yeah? Also why are you wearing trousers/pants? "
"I went as a bride of Dracula and no way in hell am I wearing a dress, I've got fancy ish sleeves, that should be good enough." I pouted, mostly to myself. The blonde walked closer to me and pulled me by the waist. "Why'd you go as the bride though? Is it because you wanted to match with me, and you knew I'd never go as the girl?" Oliver almost whispered before pulling me into a rich deep kiss. We parted and I tried to make an excuse. He knows me so well and obviously he was right! See, simp! UGH. Then I grew suspicious. "Why'd you never go as the girl? Don't tell me your one of those cringy guy who believes there's a man and woman in every relationship." I said to him. "No of course not-" he began, a giggle escaping his lips. "-I don't 'believe' in anything, your making relationships sound like religion but if I had to I believe in top and bottom and in our relationship it's obvious who the bottom is." the taller boy responded, smirking. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Unbelievable!"  yet I still said it with a smile.

"Hey, how about we go to the store now and pick out matching outfits because we definitely can't go out like this." he added. "Oli the shops will have sold out by now." I responded.
"Oh cmon! You seriously think I don't know a place. Now follow me" he insisted, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along like I'm a toddler.
"Okay I can't follow you if your dragging me along and I don't have any cash on me. " I interjected, hoping he would free my bloody hand. " hun, my parents are the worst and I happen to have their cash on me, so we're spending." he clearly wasn't budging, unless you call dragging me to a store budging but I didn't think so. After a while he was still dragging me in the same way. What the fuck?
" yes just drag me around like I'm a baby. " I rolled my eyes at him. God how can he deal with all my sarcasm? Maybe he's into it, who knows." babe, baby's do not get dragged around, they get pushed in prams because they can't walk yet, you idiot. But we can arrange a pram for you if you'd like. Oh and were here! " he spoke surprisingly Chipperly. Then he pushed the door open and dragged me inside. I finally pulled away from him and began searching for a couples outfit. Or a matching outfit, I don't know. But the shop was beautiful, it was set up just for Halloween, decorations in every corner, Halloween music and outfit Central. "Hey jun, why don't we go as that one couple? Ugh God I forget the names... Uhm.. Fuck the girl with the blonde hair and she murdered people.. What's her name?" he spoke, gesturing with his hands like he's having an Anurism or something. "You mean Tiffany Valentine?" I asked, a hint of mockery oozing into My tone. "Yeah! That's her, God what was her husbands name?"
"No idea, let's just find the outfits." I responded. We began scowering the shelves and hangers for the right costumes. " aha! Found em. " Oliver finally spoke.

He Walked up to me, the two outfits in hand, a grin on his face. "Let's go to the changing rooms." then he dragged me YET AGAIN.
"Oh my God! I can walk all by myself oli, isn't that surprising?!" I snapped, shrugging away from him. Great, now I felt bad. I hate myself.
"Sorry. " I gulped. " its okay, your cute when your mad. " he smiled, pulling me into a kiss. Immediately I melted into it, wrapping my hands around his waist. It was the sweetest kiss I think we've ever shared, short yet it said so much. "Now let's get changed." Oliver smiled, letting his hand drag through my hair before going into a changing room. I then realized he wanted me to wear Tiffanys outfit. Funny. I pulled it out of the bag and stared at it. It must be expensive because it was really good quality, it was like a replica and the dress had beautiful gems on it. The outfit even came with shoes and a temporary tattoo. I laughed to myself. There's no way in hell I'll wear that. But for the fun of it, I tried it on, the dress, the fish nets, the boots and the leather jacket. It wasn't too bad but I still looked absolutely ridiculous. God why did Tiffany ever wear this in that movie? And why does she seem familiar? Anyway I continued staring at myself in the mirror. "Babe come out." I heard Oliver yell.
"Oliver were literally a door away, you don't need to yell." I responded, adjusting the dress. "Come out jun."

"No."

"Why not?" Oliver asked. "You know why, you idiot." "No I don't." I could practically hear a smirk forming on his face. I sighed and pushed open the door before walking out to be utterly humiliated. Why do I let him talk me into things? I'll never know. "Damm you look even hotter in this." Oliver admired. I don't even know how he thinks that. "Do your eyes work? Because I look hideous. I've got broad shoulders, I'm too tall and I'm gross. The taller boy raised an eye brow." Your literally short, shut up. And your beautiful so again, shut up. Your definitely wearing it." I laughed at his response. " there is no way in hell I'm wearing this out. " I rolled my eyes. Then I was met with Oliver's lips, his hands cupping my face, guiding the kiss as he pushed me against the door of a changing room, just to stumble backwards because it was open. Luckily he caught me before I fell over.
"Sorry love. " he said before kissing me again, this time on the neck. I played with his hair and a moan escaped my lips. My eyes widened, I did not mean to do that. Oliver placed his hand on the back of my neck and hummed into my neck in response, giving me chills. He pushed me against the wall of the changing room, finally finishing the kiss marks he'd left on my neck. Then he kissed my lips again. I never really got the chance to see his outfit. He was wearing a jumper with the stripes on and jeans. Of course his outfit was so much more casual then mine. It's all a big fat laugh in my face. At least he was wearing makeup, just of the guys scars. God, what is his name? Anyways Oliver's a prick. We parted for air and I wanted more. So much more. I leaned in again but he placed a finger to my mouth, almost in a 'shush' way. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "I'll give you all the kisses and attention you want later, if you wear the outfit." he smirked, looking me up and down. "You are unbelievable Oliver Hayden!" I mean seriously! He's such a twat. Y'know just doing that to get me to say yes. Honestly it was genius because in this moment I couldn't care less if I was seen wearing this, I just wanted his sweet lips on mine and his hands all over me.

"Fine but just for the record, your an asshole. " i grumbled, folding my arms. "Mm I can live with that." he gave me a peck on the lips and went back to dragging me. "You two are just adorable." the cashier spoke. "Don't tell my dad about this." Oliver added, before giving her the money. "Of course Oliver. You two really are just perfect, don't lose what you've got over a silly argument." the lady insisted as we left the shop. "Do you know her?" I asked, grabbing his warm hand in my cold one. "Yeah a family friend, the only good one, she knows a lot about me and you because I see her a lot."

We walked through the streets enjoying the night of Halloween. Then we walked into the woods, hand in hand, the crisp air nurturing us and the sudden absence of children yelling and music blaring was so peaceful. We looked up at the moon. I rested my head on his shoulder. This reminded me of that scene in corpse bride where Emily did the moon dance. It was just like that except me and Oliver are in love and there's definitely no dancing involved. "I love this night." I conveyed. "And I love you." Oliver commented, planting a kiss on my hair.

||・Words without authors note: 1898・||
||・words with authors note: 1925・||