46

"S-So, what's up?" Si started the conversation after cleaning my wounds.

We are here inside the tent, and we are staring at the night sky trying to act casual towards each other. I still have my cute, reddish crying face because the wound sucks!

"I'm just making myself busy, how about you? what are you up to?" I asked then sniffed.

"Same as my old plans" he responded, and I almost got choked because the time is running.

Aalis na ba siya?

"Your company?" I asked and he nodded. "Well...I guess good luck in every step of the way Simon" I added trying to be nice and casual.

"T-Thanks Vitoria" he replied.

Oh my name...it sounds so damn good when it comes from him...

"Thanks because you are so nice to me now, even though I did those--"

"You're welcome, I guess it's the season of forgiveness for me" I cut him off.

"Thank you, you're so kind hearted, unlike the way you are before" he said.

"Is that an insult from my past traits when we are still in our internet dummy love?" I sarcastically asked and he laughed a bit.

"Of course not! I just saw that you changed a lot, and you became mature than before, that's a nice improvement Venice" he answered.

"You are the reason why I've changed" I replied with my teary eyes.

"That's an honor" he chuckled.

"Meeting you, leaving you and meeting you again is like we're--"

"Perfect strangers..." he perfectly replied.

"Indeed" I added.

"I guess we really are, and we will always are" he replied.

"You think so?" I sarcastically asked.

"Yeah" he answered again.

"And I think hanggang dun nalang tayo" sambit ko.

We stayed silent for a minute and I sighed. wala namang bago kay Simon...friend, strangers, isa lang diyan ang gusto niya para sa label naming dalawa. it's either the first one or...always the second one.

"S-Sorry" he said.

"Again and again?" I asked.

"I didn't meant to break your heart Venice" he said.

"Of course, because it's just me..." I replied. "You fell first during our internet days, but I fell harder in person"

"S-Sorry" he said in a million times I think?

"Don't say it, it's not your fault na you're just being friendly and giving me the standards but I am the problem." usal ko.

"No--"

"Yes I am... I'm the problem. owing to the fact that you're just being Kuya to me and I am the assuming one" I sarcastically said with a smirk.

"N-No. s-sorry, because I made you feel special to me" he said in a very utal way.

"Don't be sorry" sagot ko.

"But you really are special to me...I loved you, way back before and up till now" he said.

"But that love is just a love for you because I see you as my ex, my past love and a...a friend" he added, which sucks.

It slaps me hard. accepting the fact that he can't love me the way I do.

I didn't felt that my tears are going down very fast. it's like that I'm gonna burst into tears because of what he said. it's the reality Venice, and truth hurts.

"Ano bang ginawa kong mali sa buong buhay ko para pagkaitan ako ng pagmamahal na hinahanap ko?" tanong ko.

"You're not the problem...maybe it wasn't the time for us...to be together again" he added.

"Hindi man ngayon ang time pero ang sakit pa rin, lagi nalang ako sinasaktan Simon...a-ang hirap...hirap mong mahalin" I literally cried.

Like a child that is begging for her mom's hug, like a child that is waiting for her dad's time, like a child who is deprived by love, I cried like I'm the brokest person ever.

But Simon hugged me.

And still.... it wasn't the cure for my broken heart.

"S-Sorry...for hurting you...for bringing you all the pain...that you didn't deserve Venice I'm sorry...." He also cried while hugging me.

The pain hits so hard while I hear his heartbeat, while his arms are on me and while our tears are falling into each other's skin.

"You don't need to be sorry.... it's not your fault okay?" I said. like... I'm not the person I am.

I don't want to lose in an argument but now? I think we're both wrong. And it wasn't easy to accept the fact, but I will try again...and again...not that fast and not that sure....but...I am hoping, that one day I woke up without remembering him.

Any small details about him. I don't want to be hurt again...I don't want to experience the pain...to my first love, and to my greatest love...

"Everything's gonna be alright Venice..." he whispered while still hugging me.

"I hope so..." I replied and look at him straight.

He wiped his tears and wiped his also after mine. Our eyes say's a lot of things, kung may boses lang ito baka ito na ang magsalita para sa damdamin namin.

Bakit pakiramdam ko meron? why do I feel that there's something but... there's a hindrance for it? like....

Our face...

Goes close to each other slowly, like a slow motion in a movie...

We are almost inch close before our lips get touch but....

"Happy Birthday Sir Simon!" Wyatt and our whole travel mate shouted in front of us.

----