Chapter 4- which am I?

^^ Winters room. I just really liked it.^
Winters pov
I walked back to the lair. The minute I got down there my mother was waiting anxiously for me. "So? Do we have our kid danger?" She said hopefully. "No. It's only the first day. I have some leads, but I can't be sure yet." That wasn't a lie. I had a lead. But I'd pretty much resolved Henry is not kid danger. "Well then you just have to go back tomorrow. You'll have to go until you find him." I was secretly excited about this. I got to live like a normal person another day! And I can make friends! I went to my room and started on my homework. Which was hard because I was too excited to be going back. Besides the little argument with Henry, it was a really good day. Finally I finished it and then I remembered that I had to the chemistry assignment with Henry. I checked my watch. 6:30. I have to be there in half an hour. I grabbed my stuff and peeked out of my room. Fireball was no where in sight. She must have gone out. I started towards the slides. Then she came down hers. She was laughing. "Hahaha! You'll never believe what I just did! I caused the Swellview tower to collapse! Good luck finding survivors now captain man and kid danger!" She continued laughing. I suddenly pictured all those people trapped under a building. It made me feel sick. "And they don't even know the worst of it! I planted bombs in the rubble so when captain man and kid danger get there the timer goes off and they will get blown sky high! So you don't have to go back to school." What?! I can't go back to school?! But I want to go back! I can't let them die in the bomb! If they are alive then I have a reason to go back. I started to leave. "Where are you going?" Fireball questioned. My brain grappled for an excuse. "I have an assignment to do with a partner for school." She seemed to buy it. "Alright. But it better not be a friend. Making friends with people will only destroy you." It looked like she was remembering something. I left as fast as I could and ran into Swellview center. Sure enough the building had collapsed. There were fire and police departments everywhere. Then I saw what I was afraid of. Captain man and kid danger getting ready to try to rescue people from under the building. I don't have much time. I have to warn them! Captain man will never listen to me. He'll just throw me in jail. But maybe I can talk to kid danger. I did before. I zapped my neck and became wintersmyth. I got closer and hid behind a chunk of cement. When kid danger was left alone for a second I jumped out and grabbed his arm and pulled him to my hiding place. "What the- you!" He realized who I was. I put my hand over his mouth. "I didn't do this fireball did and I'm here to warn you that she planted bombs around here to kill you and captain man. So if you go in there your going to get blown to the moon." I took my hand off his mouth. "What?! Your lying! Why would you warn me? You just want us to wait until everyone in there is dead!" He tried to get me to let go by I held tight. "I'm not lying. And I'm not doing this for you either. My motives are completely selfish. And if you go in there you won't save anyone and all you'll have is one really expensive fireworks show." He thought about it. "I don't believe you." He said. "Are you really going to go in there knowing that there's a chance I'm not lying and there really is a bomb?" Kid danger looked back at the people waiting anxiously for their loved ones to be recovered. He nodded and started to get up. Then I grabbed his arm. "I want to talk to you. Meet me at Swellview park tonight. Midnight." I said. Then he ran away. Why did I say that? What am I supposed to talk to him about? He's probably just going to call the cops on me. But maybe he won't. And now I have more time to go back to school. That was the only reason. Right? I mean, if there wasn't something I wanted in this I wouldn't have saved. I mean sure he's kind of cute. And sure he's got that smile that gives me that weird feeling. And there was just something about him... Oh no! This can not be happening! I do not like kid danger! I've met him twice! Not to mention that fireball would kill me! And there's no way the good guy would fall for the bad girl! These stupid feelings will pass. Hopefully.

Henry's pov
Why would wintersmyth warn me? What is in it for her? Why would she care if I lived or died? All these questions were running through my head as I approached captain man. "Kid danger! Where were you? We gotta get in there!" He said. I stopped him. "We can't go in there! Fireball set bombs to go off and they will kill me and everyone else. Your indestructible." He looked strangely at me. "How do you know?" "I just do okay?! You have to trust me!" He nodded. They called a bomb squad which used dogs and they found tripwires all over the place. So wintersmyth told the truth. Again why? I guess I could find out if I go later. They deactivated the bombs and it was clear for me and captain man to go in. We got most people out and there were very few fatalities. I can't believe I'm saying this, but wintersmyth saved us. None of this is making sense.