~Prologue~

Something seemed off in the End. Everything was quiet. too quiet, the Ender Queen thought to herself. Suddenly! The Endstone started to crack below her nest. She called out into the darkness of the End, to her Enderian guards. The cracks spread wider and wider. The sound of a metal tool pounding underneath the surface, reverberated like a beating heart. One by one, tall pitch-black beings seemed to manifest out of thin air. Their eyes and mouth featuring a solid deep-purple glow.

The pounding...increasing.... booming, thunderous, deafening!

The cracks spreading until...

.... eventually, the ground caved in; The yellowed dust of Endstone blinding the Guards. A blood curdling roar echoed out into the darkness. Bright light flooded the End. A cry of triumph; a cry of pure insanity rang out as the dust settled.

Standing on the Queen's dead corpse, eyes gleaming with psychotic color; stood a boy with tan skin and curly

dirty-blond hair. He held a sword dripping with bright purple blood in one hand. In the other, a single stick of TNT. He stared at all the guards surrounding him; The guards unhinged their jaw, revealing a deep purple void. ready for a fight, the boy lit the TNT and threw it up in the air. with speed so fast, the boy sliced through the line of guards running for the End City Gateway.

The explosions behind him propelled his body through the portal. Wearing off his dizziness, he sprung up and destroyed the exit, blocking the escape of any being. He cried out.

"I AM LOCHLAN, FEAR ME BEASTS OF THE END!"

All the Enderian's herd the cry of their queens fall; they had to run; an unknown terror was arising.