A memorial night with my precious president 🌟

They finally made it back home after 30 minutes cycling
Shiroko: oh, that was a very good day for me.
Vjboy: Why?
Shiroko: Because I have got a chance to play soccer again thanks to you, Vj.
Vjboy: Ahaha...It was nothing.
Vjboy: Ok, I have to go in now, see ya at school tomorrow
*Vj opens the door*
Shiroko: ( Should I tell him that
tomorrow is...)
Shiroko: Hey, Vj, wait!!
Vjboy: What wrong, Shiroko?
Shiroko: Umm....tomorrow evening, would u like to come to my house?
Vjboy: *excited* yeah! I'd love to, but what for ?
Shiroko: so you forgot it...
Vjboy: Whut?, forgot what?
Shiroko: ....nvm...just come, make sure to text me before u go
Vjboy: Is there any special events gonna happen? So I'll know how to dress up.
Shiroko: Umm...not at all, just wear normal clothes, I wouldn't mind.
Vjboy:*smile* Visiting Shiroko's house will be a new experience for me, I never thought that I could have this chance all of a sudden..=))
Shiroko: I hope you'll have fun there.
Vjboy: I still curious about the reason...
(Shiroko smiles)
Shiroko: It's a secret, you can ask the other members for some advice, ok?
Shiroko: By the way, if you need a hint...
Shiroko:....check your calendar.=)
After saying goodbye, Vj goes home and start preparing for a memorable day tomorrow. ( actually, Vj remember this day more than everyone else, tomorrow is the 14th of February, is Vanlentine's day which is a day for u to give Valentine's chocolate or at least a present to your crush, lovers also a day for couples to hang out and spend time together)
Vjboy: Hmm....but I still confused, what should I give her?
Vjboy:....oh, I have an idea, it's not valentine yet, so I could spend tonight to hang out with Shiroko's friend( the other members of the Task Force), and also ask for some advice.
Vjboy turns on his phone...
Vjboy : Hello, Ayane?
Ayane: Vj?
Vjboy: Do you have free time now? I wanna hang out with you
Ayane: Right now?....Um..It's not that I don't like to go but...I'm doing my homework right now, tomorrow is school day, so maybe next time, I'm sorry=((
Vjboy: Oh...I understand, It's ok
*Call ended*
Vjboy:...( so who should I call next? Serika?hmm...)
*Phone ringing*
Serika: Hello, it's Serika from Ichiraku Ramen, can I take your order?
Vjboy: .....* end the call * She's busy with her part-time job, maybe later.
Vjboy: What about Nonomi? She likes to go shopping, that would be a good idea to hang out with her.
Vjboy:...hello? Nonomi?
Nonomi: Hmm...? Vj? Why u calling me all of a sudden?
Vjboy: I'm bored, would u like to hang out with me? I have sth to ask.
Nonomi: Oh dear, you're too late,I just got back home after buying a lot of thing from Kivotos Centre, and I need to rest now.Besides, I'm not used to hang out late at night like this, it might be dangerous.
Vjboy: *disappointed* oh....ok, so u can't go ?
Nonomi: I'm sorry, but if u want sb to spend time and share things, ask Hoshino, she's always free. Though sometimes she's pretty weird, she always feel like bones-crecking  but actually she's still young and full of energy =))
Vjboy: ok thank you, I appreciate your suggestion.
*call ended again*
Vjboy: Hoshino is a little bit lazy, but I won't know if I don't try.
*Phone ringing*
Vjboy: ( Cmon, at least one of them must be free right now)
A soft voice interrupted his thoughts
Hoshino: Hello?
Vjboy: ( finally....) Hoshino?
Hoshino: Yes, it's Hoshino. You're Vj right? Why did u call me for?
Vjboy: Umm...I know it's pretty late now, but.....would u like to hang out with me?
Hoshino: * surprised* hang out? Just two of us in the middle of the night?
Vjboy: Yes, probably
Hoshino:.....
Vjboy: ( looks like she's gonna refuse )
Hoshino keeps silent in about 5 minutes...
Vjboy: She hasn't replied, I seems like it hopeless now...
Hoshino: Ok, I'll go, where should we meet?
Vjboy: *excited* ??!! Finally! Ok, so we'll meet at the Kivotos Centre.
Hoshino: ok, I'll take the subway there. How should I dress up?
Vjboy: normally, just wear what makes u feel most comfortable.
Hoshino: ok, so see u there.
Vjboy: ok, goodbye.
Vjboy: (I made it, Hoshino will come, ok now I must prepare and get there as soon as I could.)
Vj prepare rapidly and hop on his bike, head to the Kivotos Centre.
Vj finally arrived....
*phone ringing*
Hoshino: It's Hoshino, I am here, in front of the entrance of the centre
Vjboy: Ok, I'm coming....Hey Hoshi- ??
Hoshino dressed up with type of clothes that I never seen she wore it before.Maybe this is her outdoor outfit  But....nothing changes, she still looks cute Vjboy:(I'm the tallest in the Task Force, and Hoshino is the shortest, but also the oldest.
That's why I use "cute" instead of "pretty")
Hoshino: Hey, Vj !! Wake up!
Vjboy: Hmm...??? Oh, hello, sorry..
Hoshino: Why did you keep staring at me like that? It's a little bit....embarrassing.
Vjboy: Oh, I did? Nvm, let's go inside
Hoshino: By the way, why did you want me to hang out with you?
Vjboy: umm...you're the only one who was free, the others were busy with different reason..
Hoshino: I heard from Nonomi and Ayane when I kept silent, they said that I should go with you, so if ordinary, I am sleeping right now, but....now I'm hanging out, I rarely do this...
Vjboy: I called you out cause I have sth to ask before tomorrow
Hoshino: sth to ask?....wait, can I ask u first?
Vjboy: Ok, go on
Hoshino: Why don't you call Shiroko? She always free at night, she's not usually do night jogging..
Vjboy:....um...cause...tomorrow is...
Hoshino:?!
Vjboy: ( looks like she has known it)
Hoshino: ok, I know what you're talking about...so you just call me out to take information from me for your Valentine's day tomorrow...
Vjboy: No..No...you got it wrong.
Hoshino: * disappointed* Is there sth else?
Vjboy:  I really want to hang out with u...or..I could be more specific...
Vjboy: *embarrassed* Um..I wanna spend time with u tonight, Hoshino, I'm sorry, please understand..
Hoshino:.....Vj..
Hoshino:* laughing* look at your face, you really think I felt bad?
Hoshino: I'm just kidding, I know this place really well, let's me show you around, there alot of interesting things to play and eat at night
Hoshino takes Vj's hand and start running to the elevator..
Vjboy: ??!!
Hoshino: let's make this night become memorable in our way!!
Vjboy: (This girl... so cute...)

To be continued...