Vj! Wake up! We need you!

The battle begins with gunfire and explosions from everywhere...
Then Ayane arrives...
Ayane: Oh, found him! Vj, are you okay?
Vjboy: *pant**pant*, it...hurts, help me...Ayane....
Ayane: Don't worry, you'll be fine, I brought my medical kit with me.
Vjboy: Nice... after this, I... can... fight..
Ayane: I also have called Schale for help, the Perfect Team will be here soon, since the Kaiten is the most dangerous group of criminals in all around Kivotos...
Vjboy:... oh, that's... good..
Ayane: Now, first I have to take off.....
Vjboy:  What's wrong, Ayane?
Ayane: *embarrassed*Take off..... y-your clothes..
Vjboy:.... Oh, some simple steps, right?
Vjboy: don't worry about it, I'll close my eyes, ok? I don't see anything..
Ayane: R-Right... take a rest.
Vj close his eyes...
******
Back to the battlefield...
Hoshino: We're taking advantages, let's knock them down!!
Serika: ...
Hoshino: What's wrong, Serika?
Serika: Not every of us...
Hoshino: ...?
Shiroko is getting tired quickly, she has fought for a long time and her agility wasn't 100℅ when she recovered again.
Shiroko:*pant**pant* dammit, my Hp...
Shiroko's Hp: lower than 20℅
Red kaiten: (looks like that little girl cannot fight for long anymore) ...
Red kaiten: far distance shot!!
* Boom*
Shiroko: !!! That shot, it's so fast!
Hoshino: Shiroko!!!
Hoshino jumps out and protect Shiroko fron that bullet, but it so powerful that has caused critical damage to both of them...
Hoshino and Shiroko fall apart... as their hp turn 0℅
Serika&Nonomi: Hoshino! Shiroko!
Red kaiten: Stop right there those little girls, we'll shoot if you come any closer!!
Serika & Nonomi:...
Red kaiten: Now, give up your weapons and hands in the air.
Serika: Grrr...you...
Nonomi: ... Listen to him, Serika.
Serika and Nonomi follow instructions...
The Kivotos news is on air at the moment...
Red kaiten: Good... Good..
The Kaiten gather the Abydos student together and point the Kivotos camera at them...
Red kaiten: look at this Kivotos!! This is the price you have to pay when try to fight back the Kaitengers, we're unstoppable!!
Serika: You'll have to pay for this!!
Nonomi: ...
Hoshino: *breathing heavily* No...don't....
Shiroko: (Where are you.... Vj?)
******
Vj suddenly wake up in an unknown area, surrounded by darkness...
Vj: W-What? Where am I?
In front of him now is an abandoned city, but looks really similar to Kivotos...
Vj: (Ah...this is Kivotos, but...what happened? Why has it become like this?! Where's everyone?)
******
In the darkness, a firefly coming from nowhere, fly up and lands on his shoulder...
Vj: (A Firefly?)
Vj: Huh? You ask me to follow you?
It starts departing...
Vj: Hey, Where are we going? Wait for me!
******
As he's chasing the firefly, on his way he can see the full view of the city, has been covered in complete darkness, like a dead version of Kivotos...
Vj: (My Kivotos...)
Suddenly his head hits the wall...
Vj: Ouch! Firefly, why didn't you tell me when to sto-
Vj: ...
Vj: This is...
Yes, he's now at school, Abydos high school. But of course, it also has been left abandoned...
A flashback appears inside his head...
******
Serika: Wake up, you lazy kitten!

Vj: H-Huh?

Nonomi: Serika...be gentle...he's our new student...

Serika: Rules is rules! Do you know that you've been sleeping the entire class?

Vj: R-Really? I'm sorry, I just feel a bit dizzy and accidentally passed out...

Serika: Hmph...

Ayane: It's okay Vj, anyone used to have mistakes, just try your best to not passed out next time, okay? And don't worry, Serika might be a bit rude, but she's just worried about your health, she is very kind, you know?

Serika: What? I'm not worried about him! How on earth would I ever cared about a new student? I just wanna correct him, that's all...

Nonomi: Ok ok, whatever you say, Serika...but seems like Vj is not the only one who passed out...