Chapter 17

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Author pov

She came from Busan to Daegu and got married to the mad king...... She look at the ring that Seokjin gave her, she touch it using her finger remembering the words he said..... He wants to run away with her.... But how could she do that??? How can she leave everything and be selfish??? She knew if she run away with him, this cruel maniac king will kill the people of Busan with no regret and how can she leave when her own people is in danger.... So, she decided to stay here, sacrificing herself to that merciless king ....... She looked at the box that she hidden in her cloth when she entered into the palace of Daegu...... She then look at the glass of milk that she is going to make king to drink it as a tradition........  Tonight, either he will die or she will....... 

Soon she heard the door opening sound as her face is covered with veil..... That merciless king has returned from the fest room...... She heard the door being locked as she is taking deep breath trying to control herself from the upcoming Storm.....

She saw him as he slowly move towards the bed and slowly climb in it and go close to her....... He slowly hold her veils and pull them into her head as her beautiful yet elegant face came in front of him, making his breathe hitched...... He slowly goes to her neck as his hands hold her shoulder not letting her go away from him, he sniffs her sweet scent that made him crazy over her... She is controlling her tears that wants to come out from her eyes... That monster is touching her without any consent and making her feel like a used slave who is only going to obey him....... He planted a kiss on her neck slowly that kiss turned into sucking her neck in a certain part........ Her breathing is getting heavy as she is slowly moaning and he is satisfied with every single of her whimpers...... He is happy that he is making her like this...... He took her out of the bed and went to the balcony as a red moon is appeared on the sky.......

 He took her out of the bed and went to the balcony as a red moon is appeared on the sky