Introduction/AU Explanation

Hello! This is my first official wattpad stories! :D So I need to explain something's bc some people don't read the description/tags. First, this is platonic. I am not part of 💐twt, and I do not have an opinion on it, so don't associate me with it. Second, I need to explain what somethings mean:

Bold = I'm talking (kinda like an authors note in a way)

Italics = Thinking

Bold italics = POVs or Time skips

Third, this is based off of Yandere Sim ^^ I got the idea for this while listening to "Senpai, won't you notice me?" By fandroid bc why not. So yea :]

Ok, now time for the au explanation :D

Ranboo:

Ranboo is an 18 year old who has just transferred to his new school in Britain. He is an only child with his mom being Puffy. His parents got divorced when he was 16 and has lived with his mom ever since. Because his mom got a job at a new school as a teacher, Ranboo is now going to that school. Ranboo's "best friend," Tubbo, also goes to this school. On the first day, Ranboo is hurrying to get to his class. He is running to class when he bumps into someone. He looks up to see a boy with blonde, messy hair with blue eyes.  The boy helps him up and Ranboo feels odd. It's a feeling he has never felt before, it makes him feel warm and safe inside. Something about this boy is special to Ranboo, he feels like he needs to protect him or something. He feels the need to do Anything for Him.

Tommy:

Tommy is an 18 year old Junior who goes to a Highschool in Britain. Tommy has an older brother, Technoblade Minecraft, a father, Philza Minecraft, and a mother, Kristen Minecraft. He is the younger brother, while techno is the oldest. Tommy doesn't have many friends, he likes to read silently at the fountain in his free time at school. One day, Tommy is almost late to class. He is hurrying when he turns a corner and bumps into someone. He gets up and helps him up. The boy has dirty blonde hair with sunglasses and a black n white mask on covering most of his face. He is kinda cute, but Tommy ignores the very light blush on his face. He helps the boy up and runs away, embarrassed.

ok if I need to do any other explanations for characters then please tell me! :D I will edit this if one of the requests get popular ^^ chapter 1 should be tomorrow night or anytime on sunday. 

have a nice day and remember to love yourself! <3

445 words