*~ Ch. 3 ~*

HIHIHI I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD HALLOWEEN!!! also when this comes out, (nov 1 hopefully) I might not have time for chapter 4. I will try to do it tho! anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! :D

Tommy POV

*RING*

Oh! Class is finally over

I collected my books and put them in my backpack. 

I felt something hit my head. I looked around and saw a paper ball on the floor. I look up to see three boys, laughing.

Oh.

The boys were Clay, George, and Nick. Clay went by dream, and Nick was called Sapnap, or Sap for short. They were the "bullies" I guess you could say.

I guess I'm their target for today

I sighed and got up, out of my seat. 

God, I wish they would just fuck off for once. They are so damn annoying.

The trio, or the "Dream Team," bullies anyone. If you say something about them, you get beat up by dream or sapnap. George is pretty useless, but Dream has some sort of crush on him, so he is there. Its like mean girls. Dream is Regina, George is Karen, and Sapnap is Gretchen.

I walked out of the classroom, trying to ignore their laughing. 

In the corner of my eye, I see them laughing about me still.

Oh how I would love to punt Dream to the moon.

I slowly walk to class.

jeez they are rude..

When I started to hear whispering from around the hallway, I snapped out of my thoughts.

Are they whispering..           ..about.. me?

If so, I shouldn't let their words get to me.

They are just rude pricks that have nothing else to do with their shitty lifes. If I let them beat me up, then they'll just think I'm weak. I don't want to be some punching bag for a bunch of dicks who think they are the shit.

If they think they are so cool, then I don't care. But if they are gonna do some shit to me physically, like fighting, then I'm not ok with that.

I need to stop rambling about those jerks.

I continue to walk, slowly and silently.

I was just walking when I heard more whispering. Then, my boyfriend, Eli, ran up to me.

"Hey babe. Did you hear about the fight?" He said. I was shocked. My eyes widened as I said, "What? No, I didn't." 

He then said, "Cmon, let's go watch!" 

Why am I even being dragged into this mess..

I sighed as he grabbed my arm and dragged me over to where it was happening. It was over at where the Dream Team was.

The people fighting were Dream and..                  ..the new kid???

I was confused. Why were they fighting?

George and Sapnap were just standing off on the side, watching. George looked like he was about to shit himself, and Sapnap was cheering on Dream.

Omg.. 

..the new kid just knocked out Dream in one punch.

For some reason, I blushed ever-so lightly. Thankfully, Eli didn't notice. He was too shocked at the new kid to notice me. 

The new kid looked up and at me. 

We made eye contact..                    ..again.

Again, I don't know why, but I blushed. I don't think he saw tho because the moment he looked at me, he got embarrassed and looked down.

I then heard foot steps as I noticed a teacher walking up to the new kid.

Uh oh.

heyyyy ok so I am SO sorry I said I would get this out Tuesday and it is currently Friday so uhm sorry. I've been having a lot happening this week so sorry about that. I will try to update more often on weekends though bc I don't much to do so yea! also I might start ANOTHER BOOK! it's gonna be based off of K-12 by Melanie Martinez :D it's gonna be Tomboo, but it will be focused on the main story more then the ship (sorry if you wanted a lot of Tomboo action) oh and sorry that this was so short :( I didn't have much time to work on it. anyways, have a good day/night and remember to love yourself <3 byeee!

673 Words