Chapter 1: Rebirth

_____________

Hello! This is the first story I have ever written and posted please tell me how I did and what to adjust!

_____________

Death was not something I looked forward too.

When you are alive you don't realize how precious life is until you lose it.

Death is what makes you realize what you could have lived and how you could have lived it.

Life is warm, Death is cold.

Life is love, Death is regret.

Life is feeling, Death is quiet.

All I can do is think, I cannot feel a body.

I can feel cold.

I can feel my thoughts, and that is that wrenching pain I feel.

I had a life ahead of me.

I had a loving family, friends that comforted me, a roof over my head, a scholarship to a university, a boyfriend, a job.

I had it all, and to think all it took was one bus to end me just when I was on my road to succession.

How long have I been here, in this nothingness?

It feels like years, I have been drifting for years in this dark abyss?

Even though all of this happened, it made me remember that one quote from middle school.

"Life sure has a cruel way of showing us how good it can be."

Leo Christopher you did it again.

I just wish I could live again, I want to feel the roller coaster of life again.

'Dear child of mine, Elder one has put you through so much. I have offer you my hand and guidance. Whatever you wish shall be, everything will be added unto you.

'I just want to live again, I want to feel, I want to be strong enough to live above monsters and thrive among the dead'

'Whatever shall be, shall be'

.

.

.

.

.

'Lemme use my imagination...'

Lullaby

It filled the emptiness of this deep dark void, shattering the darkness like a broken mirror.

I could sense power, yet I could not feel it envelope me.

I knew this place, as if it was a friend I have not seen in many many years.

I KNOW

This was the cradle of all life, this place.

There was no physical ground beneath me but I had a sense of an entire world above me, filled with sparkling lights. But this was the bottom of the pit. The dark trench that cut through the skin of the earth. It didn't matter, Nothing mattered at all with this sense of overwhelming feeling with me.

So I ran as fast as I could, I pumped my legs and glided towards that light. My lungs were filled with breath and my heart filled with joy. It was that feeling you got just before getting on that roller coaster, That feeling when you tell how you feel to the person you love, The feeling when you are doing what you love in front of an audience.

I FELT

I never wanted to leave this feeling of love, this feeling of belonging, this feeling of Life. Once I breathed out, it was as if they dissipated in my breath.