Being Autistic

I will edit chapters when I have more thoughts about any of the topics I bring up

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are people without autism so strange (no offense) like I just don't get you, I'm sorry I have really tried but you all are so strange, I mean what goes on in your heads? This is a genuine question please answer me I need to know what goes on in your heads on a day to day basis.

Also every time I see one of those "POV: The autistic kid-" jokes I want to slam my head into a wall.

Also why do people treat autistic people so awfully, like I don't think the world could survive without autistic people, I saw a tik tok the other day talking about this topic, and listing many historical figures that made a massive change to the world that also have autism, e.g einstein. like people really should be treating autistic people so much better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's literally so sad that all autistic people can relate to the feeling that their being made fun of 24/7, It's scary when people talk to you because you don't know if you're apart of some joke of theirs or if they're actually being nice, I have been made fun of by people I thought were being nice multiple times, and honestly, It's one of the worst feelings ever.

PS: Yes, the covid vaccine did give me autism /j

Also the video above this chapter literally interests me so much