💙 Sam Hcs :) 🎮

**THESE ARE MY OWN HCS.**

• Is a cat lover 100% (and owns an orange tabby).

• She might not get along with Kyle much, but whoever is rude or bullies Kyle, she is not afraid to attack the person.

• Thinks of Kyle & Nathan as an older/younger brother figure :)

• Has a weak immune system a she misses a lot of school because of it.

• Plus sized. (I'm not taking no as an answer)

• Most likely has adhd, anger issues, and is autistic + one of her hyperfixations are video games (shares the same hyperfixation w/ kyle)

• Listens to unsolved crime podcasts w/ kyle & nathan (all three of them find it interesting and while they're listening to them, they try to solve them)

• Has glasses but barely wears them (she's convinced she has "good" eyesight.)

• Has seasonal allergies.

• Definitely has a pollen + dust allergy.

• Has a good music taste (listens to mitski, the neighborhood, tv girl, eyedress, tyler the creator, ricky montgomery, radio head, melanie martinez, mother mother, conan gray, and mac demarco.)

• relates to almost every mitski song. (relates + favorite songs are: class of 2013, nobody, first love/late spring, francis forever, washing machine heart, and a pearl.)

• makes spotify playlists for EVERYTHING.

• She can't express her feelings well and it frustrates her.

• probably cried for days after the wii melted (had an emotional attachment to eteled)

• after the wii melted, sam and kyle probably became somewhat friends (both of them knew they would have to talk it out someday.)

• sam is very insecure abt her freckles so she just covers them.

okay that's all (for now)

267 words