The Girl At The Vampire pet ShopChapter 8

Blaze asked if he could move in with us and obviously I said yes he could.I need to talk to him about the 2 hotels that we should sell as we have one over here as we are now living here.

I looked over to my sweet girl god I love her so much the amount of shit we have been thought since I got her is mad I never wanna lose her at the moment she watching Naruto yes Naruto that's her favourite anime I love just looking at her when she watching it she just perfect I'm sitting at my desk doing some work untill blaze comes we have a 2 bedroom house just like my one back home blaze will have one room and me and my girl will share .All she been doing since the miscarriage is watching tv we haven't left the house in days to be fair I didn't think we could have kids but it turns out a human still can we will try again when she ready . Yes I'm broken to I need to be strong for her theirs not a day I don't go thinking about what that bitch did to my babies the amount of pain Moonlight is in just hurts me so much. it's not long after I'm in deep thought that my phone starts ringing..

Blaze- " You wanna pick me up?"

Hunter- "sure you at the airport.?"

Blaze- "Yes "

Hunter - " Alright coming now"

Hay princess I'm going to pick Blaze up do you wanna come with me ?

"No thanks I will watch Naruto., But can you pick up some Chinese please."

"Sure princess I love you."

" I love you two my king"

I'm at the airport picking up Blaze and obviously he's taking his sweet ass time like he always does.

Blaze- "Hello gorgeous"

I laugh at what Blaze said

Hunter- "Hello sexy" I say back to him

Blaze- "How you doing how's Moonlight?"

Hunter- " I'm alright just being strong for her she not taking it well she hasn't left the house in days I'm scared Blaze what if she doesn't heal from this what if it's ripped her that much That I might lose the women I love.?"

Blaze- "She will come around she needs time to heal she a strong girl and she knows your by her side no matter what , You both will have a family trust me."

Hunter - " I hope so ."

Blaze - " So what we having for dinner because I'm starving"

Hunter- "Moonlight picked Chinese for dinner , so Chinese it is."

Blaze- " Hell yes I ain't had Chinese in ages."

Hunter- " Would it be bad if we buy everything on the menu then go to the Disneyland restaurant and buy all the desserts as well I just wanna see her smile."

Blaze - " Well you could you are rich plus she can eat look at it when we all went for food and she ordered at lot of food" (laughing hard)

Hunter - "true " (laughing)

Moonlight pov
It's been days since I ain't been out the house but tomorrow for sure I wanna get out I wanna feel the sun on my face I'm going to ask Hunter if me him and Blaze can go out for the day and make the most of it . I really do miss him loads and I know full well he's being strong for me and I'm so greatfull for him once they get back I'm going to make them watch a scary movie we all need a laugh. I go into the bathroom and run the shower and jumped into it I'm singing my heart out so much over the song " be alright" if the boys was here right now they would be laughing their heads off like motherfuckers . I know full well they will pull me thought this pain they always get me thought everything and I'm happy I have them plus on a good note me and Hunter can always try again and we will he needs to work and get his business up and running and we can try again I get out the shower and made my way into my bedroom and put on Hunters sweat pants and his long top they smell like him I can't wait to have him home and cuddle him..