The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 21

It's the day of the boys funeral and I make my way to make Elena her breakfast. I looked at my phone and I have 2 miss calls I put my phone down and grabs five cereal bowls out and then I grabbed a box of chocolate hoops out so we all can have them.

I ring Aria to tell everyone breakfast is ready the kids come running into the kitchen and I looked at the girls and they looked like they ain't slept I know I haven't.

Thanks mummy

Thanks auntie Moon

Your welcome

Girls eat your breakfast

We all are eating and Thomas walks in and sits next to Aria. She didn't look to happy.

Is everyone ready for the big day.?

It's not a fucking wedding day you Fool. We are putting the men we love and the kids dads to rest where the fuck is your fucking respect.

He gets his coffee and made he's way out of the kitchen , Moon went outside for fresh air. That man knows how to piss her off and today ain't the day to piss anyone off.

Cece looked at me and gives me a sad smile but she being strong because she's pregnant and for the kids only if Tyler was here he would be over the moon I know he won't show it but he would he loved her since school and we all know it he acts like he don't give a shit about her but he does he thinks she won't like him for the things he did when she wasn't here but we all know she loves him as well.

The kids have done their breakfast so I run upstairs to run them a bath as we all need to get ready for the funeral . I go in the bathroom and ran Elena's bath and put bubble bath in once that was done I did Damon bath once that was done he went in the bath.

Moonlight pov
Elena in the bath and I'm in her room getting her dress out and everything else she needs for the day she was crying when she woken up today as we putting the guys to rest. I can't believe it they are really gone I feel numb but I need to be strong for my baby girl...

I go back into my room and made my way into the bathroom I turned on the shower water and put my towels on the radiator once the water was warm I got in and washed my hair and then my body I turned off the water and got out I made my way to the mirror and brushed my teeth and mouthwash I dryer my self and put my black dress on I picked up Callum's ring and put it on my middle finger.

I made my way to Elena's room and she was ready so I made my way to do her hair.

Cece pov
I'm on Tyler bed talking to my little Bean about their daddy and Aria comes in.

Are you not ready yet.

No , I was just talking to bean

You can talk to your baby and get ready now let me do your hair.

I moved over so Aria can do my hair and tears stared to roll down my face.

Hey they wouldn't want you crying Ce so wipe away your tears.

Aria pov
Once I done Cece hair I put her black satin dress on the bed and made my way into my room to get my bag I put my gun in my bag because you never know what would happen I make my way downstairs and everyone is ready but Damon ain't here.

Where is he I asked my dad

With that thing who shouldn't be here

I looked around and the only person who ain't here is Moon.

God can't you grow the fuck up and leave her alone she bearing her husband today and your son and all you can do is be a fucking Cunt

I run where my son and Moon are and listing to what's being said.