1983

In 1983, 8 giant events occurred.

First is the opening of Fredbears family dinner. Where 2 animatronics: Fredbear and Spring Bonnie performed. The animatronics were built using Springlocks which allowed them to be both an animatronic and a suit that someone can wear to perform instead.

Next, Fredbears became so popular that a small animation company made a show about the new animatronics: Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Mirabella and Foxy (who was a pirate fox)

Then was the opening of Circus Baby's pizza world, where animatronics: Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy and Funtime Chica.

With the Afton family, things had changed Michael bullied Evan, Elizabeth's favorite animatronic was Circus Baby, William liked the Spring Bonnie suit

Next was The Bite of 83, where Evan's head was put in Fredbears mouth by Michael and his fellow bullies. Since Evan was crying, it set off the Springlocks, crushing Evans head and putting him in a coma. After a few days Evan died of his injuries

Because of that, Fredbears family dinner was closed for good.

Things didn't get better as a few days after Evan died. Elizabeth was killed by Circus Baby because she disobeyed William, who told her to not go near Baby. Elizabeth was pulled into the animatronic to never be seen again. But Circus Baby's eyes went from a sea Blue to an Emerald Green. Like Elizabeth's.

As a result Circus Baby's pizza world shut down.

Thing continued to get worse as Clara died of an unknown cause days after Elizabeth died. Causes range from being killed by Ballora. To a car crash. To William killing her and even Su*ide.