Shoto has a girlfriend!

(Warning: Mentions of Shochako (Shoto x Ochako.) Please respect the ships. Thanks.)

As soon as I open the door, I find Natsuo giggling at Shoto. He turns around and sports me, grinning.

"Hey Fuyumi, Shoto has a girlfriend!" He exclaims, making Shoto turn red. "W-well, I just started dating her yesterday!" He said.

I giggle. "Is it perhaps Ochako san?" I tease as he blushes. "Y-yeah." He says, smiling softly. I could see the happiness in his eyes at the mention of her name.

I loved seen my brother happy and smiled back. "She seems like a sweet person." I complement.

Shoto nods eagerly. I chuckled and looked up, realising the height difference. "You guys are so tall-" I say, laughing. "Nah, you're just short, sis." Natsuo says. I glare at him in a teasing way. "Whatever..." I mutter.

"I'm still older than you guys!" I say, sticking my tongue out at the boys. They laugh. "It seems Ochako san is keeping you happy." Fuyumi says to Shoto, smiling.

Shoto blushes. "Yes. I'm glad I met her." He says shyly, Natsuo pats him on the back. "My younger bro be getting girls whereas I'm stuck here with no one." He complains. I laugh at the two and walk to the kitchen, leaving them bickering.

For some reason I felt...jealous...of my brothers. They have freedom, they were able to go to school and live their lives away from home, whereas I, Fuyumi, had to grow up too quick.

At the age of 12, I became a mother figure to my brothers ever since Touya nii died and mother got stuck in hospital.

I hate the feeling of jealousy. It makes me want to scream that I am jealous of my own family. I felt faint since I hadn't eaten anything today.

I sat down on the chair in the kitchen and rested my head on the table. The cold feeling of the table filled my head. I sigh as I hear the front door open.

It's father.