Dabi's Diary

Dear Diary,
Today was an interesting day. I met a girl in an alleyway, she had saved a child from my hands but whatever. She seemed pretty much cool, even when randomly talking to a me, aka a villain.

I coldly talked to her for a bit and soon managed to get her number. I didn't feel like flirting with her like I do to capture people before killing them, I did attempt it at first but I feel like I would rather be friends with her than kill her.

Even though she is not a villain, she hasn't called the police or heroes on me, she knows that the league separates at winter since I told her about it. She's a random person so that seems stupid but I somehow trust her.

I feel like I have seen or met her before. But she won't tell me her name or anything even though I pleaded with her. I mean, it's sort of fair since 'Dabi' isn't my real name either.

Bye, Diary,
Touya

(Next day)

Dear Diary,
Today I met up with the same girl and learned lots of things about her. Her backstory is strangely very similar to mine which shows we should be very close friends one day.

I asked if she was going to meet with me tomorrow but she said she could not so I'll see her after tomorrow. She's sort of similar to my little sister.

Maybe they could have been close friends, lol. Anyways, I'll write in my diary the next time I see the girl.

Bye, Diary,
Touya