⁰⁴

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂𝔂..

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя"
"ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя""ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

ᴰᵉᵃᵈʸʸ...

Today sadeek had something to do so damiyah and rae just in the house

"Broo fuck nigga how I'm better than you" damiyah said not looking away from the tv as she beat rae in the game.

He sucked his teeth. "Cuz you a undercover nigga the fuck"rae said scrunching his face up. "Don't say 'the fuck',it's girly,and I'm a better nigga then yo wack ass fuck nigga"damiyah said before they both snapped their heads at the door hearing it open.

Walked in was masiah and his girlfriend,that damiyah doesn't like.she glared at masiah as they sat down. Damiyah was glareing at masiah as he was avoiding her gaze and Harley (gf)mugged her.

"Are you eyeing down my man"Harley said eyeing down damiyah making miyah buck her head at her. "Damn skippy I was"damiyah said palming her face .

"Well stop,the fuck cuz this my n-let that shit slip out yo mouth shordy I'll get all my brothas, sistas and friends on yo ass"damiyah cut off Harley making Harley shake her head.

Masiah huffed. "Y'all chill"masiah said throwing his arm over Harley. "No shorty wanna be black so bad I know she be saying Niger in her room when she think she alone but baby you never alone them roaches haunt you"damiyah said looking at Harley nodding.

"Seems masiah the only one that like them roaches since he keep going back"damiyah said laughing."Stop playing with me I can pull any dude I want"Harley said flipping that Lice weave.

"Yea you knew to stick to that dude word ice spice hoe.and stop flipping that hair look like you went to the beach before this"damiyah said mugging Harley as her jaw dropped.

"And Pooh only boys you can pull is dem male roaches in your house like a magnet bitch"damiyah said blowing a kiss at her.."Bitch you not talking to me. Bro Siah why you hang out with this girl that literally speak down on ME"Harley said standing up making damiyah look around in disbelief.