02.

JAY, 6:24 AM.
My alarm went off, I sat up and shut it off quickly. I was lowkey very excited for my flight so I wasn't even tired. I got up and hopped in the shower quickly.

I was thinking about Ivy all night, I wasn't even sad anymore after what Dudeylo told me, my mindset was really 'fuck that bitch' now. I knew I was boutta have fun in Miami for a whole week, so why would I be sad anymore 🤷🏽‍♂️.

I got out the shower and put on my sweatsuit, then I put on some icy jewelry. I already had packed all my bags last night so I was just checking if I had everything. Then I grabbed my neck pillow and put it on, waiting for Dudeylo to text me.

Like 10 mins later he finally texted me that he was outside. I got up and grabbed my suitcase and bookbag, then I made my way downstairs. The suitcase was heavy as fuck, I didn't even pack that much, "You look like you struggling with that suitcase." Dudeylo laughed at me, "Shut up bro.." I rolled my eyes, "Cmon let me help you with it." He took the suitcase from me, "Aww how sweet of you." I smiled jokingly, "Yeah just gotta help the weak people out.", "Okay, not to much now...I ain't weak, you just stronger than me.", "I know I am." He smirked

He looked kinda cute when he smiled, it made me smile too- WAIT, I'm not dd now, let me calm down.

"Y'know mornings can be gloomy sometimes, let's put on some good music." Dudeylo said as he pulled out his phone, he put on the song 'Swagg Talk- by D4M $loan'. It's early as hell and this nigga playing d4m $loan.

But I'm not complaining, I lowkey started dancing. "See you got it." He hyped me up, we both started to sing along. 'RUB ME, LOVE ME, HOLD ME, FUCK ME, SUCK ME SLOWLY'...we was lowkey singing those lyrics like they ment something 😏. I'm not gonna lie this song was fucking fire no matter what time it was played, it could be 3 in the morning, I'd get up and start doing the hips fr.

I pulled out my phone cause I wanted to post this on my story. I recorded a boomerang, had to show everybody how lit I was rn.

We finally made it to the airport like 30 mins later, our flight wasn't till like 8:10 so we had to waste a couple mins. "I'm hungry bro." I whined, "What you wanna eat?" Dudeylo rolled his eyes, "Can we go to Starbucks?" I said then Dudeylo looked over at me like I was crazy. "Starbucks? What kind of white shit is that.." he laughed, "ITS GOOD! Please can we get it.", "Ight...whatever you want." We walked over to Starbucks and stood in line.

Some old white lady walked over to us, she seemed sweet. "You guys are such a cute couple, with the matching outfits and stuff!" She smiled, my eyes widen and I looked over at Dudeylo, he looked surprised too. "Thank you?" He said, "Aww, I hope you guys have a good flight!" She waved and walked away, "But we-...we not a couple." I mugged him, "She didn't need to know that." He rolled his eyes, "I mean not yet..." he said under his breath and laughed. "Ayo stop playing like that." I playfully shoved him. I mean he's just playing right? I mean I think he is. Why wouldn't I believe dd? He's literally dating ddot, he should know it best.

We got some coffee and I got a cake pop. "Man you really got a pink cake pop? You mad childish.." Dudeylo smirked, "You always got something to say, it's really good, try it." I shoved the cake pop in his face, "I'm not eating that.." he pushed my hand away, "Just eat the shit!" I put The cake pop in his face again, he took a small bit out it. "It's good right?", "I guess, you still mad childish tho." He laughed, "Shut yo ass bro, and you got pink stuff on ya lips.", "Can you wipe it for me?" He looked at me, "Sure?" I wiped off his lip with my finger.

That nigga was staring into my soul, but I was kinda staring back...why was he kinda...

I shook my head cause what the hell was I thinking, then our flight got announced. "Oh cmon we gotta hurry up."

TIME SKIP—
We was about an hour into our flight, we had like 5 more hours left but I wasn't complaining cause I was in first class and had a whole ass bed. Dd started FaceTiming me, "Ayo wsp baby boy." I answered, "So how's your FLIGHTT" he smiled, "It's going good, a nigga in first class." I turned the phone over to Dudeylo, "Yo is that nigga sleep?" Dd laughed, "Yes he rlly knocked out, so I'm just chilling by myself.", "He really got you in first class onna bed, he definitely WANT SOMEEE.", "Shut up DD, he's just tryna be nice to his guest." I shrugged, "Speaking from experience, he's not just tryna be nice..." dd smirked.

"I'm not like YOU DD, I don't like Dudeylo." I rolled my eyes, "I said that about ddot, now look where we are", "Just give it a few days in Miami, he gonna have you rapped around his finger." Dd continued to say, "Ion believe you." I rolled my eyes, "And you just broke up wit ya girl...YEAH IM PREDICTING IT!" He laughed.

I thought about what he was saying...nah he just chattin. I'm not gay, I don't think I am...what if I am...what if Dudeylo make me realize something. NO IM JUST TRIPPIN...I needa go back to sleep. "Okay this is the part when I hang up, bye mh!" I said in a sarcastic voice, "Js call me back when you out there!" Dd said, "Okay..." I hung up.

I was lowkey bored so I decided to go to sleep too, I rolled over a bit so I could be closer to Dudeylo, I liked having the comfort of being next to someone 😒 so not to much on me..

———
These chapters gonna get better once Jay stop being so shy 😒, BUT HOPE YALL ENJOYED, THIS STORY REALLY FINNA BE FIREEE CAUSE THEY ALMOST ADULTS 🤷🏽‍♀️