07.

THE HOUSE 📍, 11:35 AM.

JAY POV—
Me and Dudeylo were laying in bed, all snuggled up with eachother. "I'm so tired tho...ion wanna go." I whined, "But you said you was gonna come wit me.." Dudey sighed, "I know but...it's too early.", "I guess I'll just go by myself then." He sighed heavily and slowly got up from the bed, "Stop with that fake sad shit." I giggled, "I want you to come...but you'd rather sleep then be with me." He shrugged, "Okay I'm sorry then! Fine I'll come with yo fake sad ass.." I sat up. As soon as I said that he started smiling, "See I knew you would come."

"Yeah, Yeah.." I rolled my eyes playfully, "But what we gonna wear?" I continued to ask, "We could wear our Beige outfits today." He shrugged, "Oh yay, go get the clothes then.", "Excuse me? I'm not js a maid." He mugged me, "Well you forced me out of my sleep, the least you can do is get me my outfit." I mugged him back, "Ok then Mr.Sassy." He got up from the bench and walked over to the closet.

"What we doing at the stu' today?" I questioned, "Nothing much, we gotta shoot another part of the video n stuff...and we gotta do a photo shoot.", "ight...but why we gotta be there for so long tho." I groaned, "Cause we just gonna be chillin'." He shrugged, "I really don't wanna be there till 6 tho." I rolled my eyes, "It's gonna go by quick I promise, look maybe I'll give you some money and you could go wit' Chasity somewhere." He suggested, the thought of shopping made me smile.

"That sounds like a good idea, yeah we could do that." I played with my hair, "Okay then, but you gotta be with me for at least like an hour." He smirked, "I gotchu." I winked. Then I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. "I need a fucking retwist." I grunted to myself, then turned on the shower.

I stared out the window, mesmerizing the beautiful view. I'm very grateful that Dudey flew me out here, and he ain't even have to, he wanted to. He just liked me I guess, I mean after that night at the bowling alley or whatever, I kinda liked him too. Yeah I know I had a girlfriend, but...I still liked him 🤷🏻. He was mad funny and enjoyable to be around...Dudeylo was also kinda cute. Maybe I'm underestimating him, matter of fact he was cute.

But enough thinking, I gotta get ready.

TIME SKIP—
Now we was at the studio, we been here for like 25 minutes and I was just chilling on the couch. Dudeylo was over there recording with his friend. I sighed heavily out of boredom, "Bro when is he finna give me the money.", "Just go get it from him." Chasity rolled her eyes, "But he's recording I don't wanna interrupt him." I shrugged, "ion give a fuck, okay then I'll do it." She sat up and walked over to Dudey.

"AYO, me and ya bae waiting for the CASHH! This shit boring asf and we tryna go shopping." She mean mugged him, "Damn okay! You ain't have to do allat." Dudeylo dug his hand in his pocket, "Sorry but you was taking mad long.." she crossed her arms. He took out like 10 hundreds and handed them to her. "Dayum." My eyes widened, "See Jay that's all you had to do." She smirked, "I mean I didn't wanna be rude.".

"Okay, have fun with it." Dudeylo smirked and walked towards me, "We will." I smiled and gave him a hug, "Y'all are too cute fr." Chasity giggled, "Not to much now." I rolled my eyes. "Don't do anything stupid while we not here." Chasity said while walking out the door, "Why would we? We smart." Dudeylo rolled his eyes, "We know y'all would fall apart without us." She laughed, "Right, we more mature than y'all." I laughed along, "Whatever..." he rolled his eyes again.

We went outside and got in the car, then told the driver our destination. We was finna go to one of the nice malls.

TIME SKIP—
We made it to the mall and got out the car. "DAMNNN, I'm so excited! Where you wanna go first Jay?" Chasity asked, "Ion even know, you the girl, you supposed to know." I joked, "You right, the nigga only gave us $1,000...we gone have to go to GAP or something." She laughed, I started laughing to cause that was funny asl. "Hm, let's just go to polo." She shrugged, "Okay then." I followed her.