lee who?

OK, I don't know if ill regret this but I have this urge to post this back up so I will. I went through it and fixed it up a bit but it is still basically what was on here b4(aka a load ah bullshit)

Please and me saying I don't have friends but then in chapter saying my friends this and that, like bitch I thought you had no friends?

And the boy drama is so sickening like I was really riding on that guy's dick for so long, like girl hop off, please(figure of speech obviously)

And overall just so fucking fringe

the reason I posted this again was so people reading the new one can go back and read this one and see how stupid and cringe I was; and because I wanna leave a legacy on this acc 🙂

please enjoy 😭😭😭

p s The dates at the bottom are the dates there were written/published/edited. If I published them and then edited them, it would state that but if there is only one date that means it was never edited(maybe I went over it and spelt some words correctly but nothing about it changed).
You'll realise that the dates or written in all different kinda ways and that's because some of those dates were written when the chapters were first officially published and I'm not bothering to change them and for the others I didn't have a date on I just added dates on myself so when I go back to read this even tho it says published Oct 29, 2022, I would know it was originally written on the date I added. (basically, the old dates are written differently from the new ones)

Lord, I hope that made sense

October 29, 2022