Blood

Val's pov
I lay in the bath tub of my house. The water is a dark red...
It's my blood
The cuts on my legs did this to the water.
my mom can't see this I don't know what she will think but I can't be for sure.

Then the door opens it's my mom she looks shocked, she takes me out of the water throws a towel at me and I rap it around my body.

Then my mom leaves as the water goes down the drain and she calls her friend mel and then she comes back in and says "I am done with you pack your bags your going to live with the freelands.

I get up and go to my room and start packing and then I change into clothes and put bandaids on my cuts and I get in my moms car and we drive to the freelands house .

At their house
I get to the door I have not seen Tracy in forever. I walk in the house and go to her room as my mom talks to Mel

Then I say "hey, Tracy"
She looks at my eyes smudged with black makeup and mascara running down my checks. It's dry now then she looks at my tank top and she sees that you can see my belly button ring. She also looks at my legs and sees bandaids decorate them. She then says "was it sh and drugs this time?" And responded with "yes, is it fine if I brought some." Then she said "sure, my friend evie dose drugs too" "you should meet her" then I say I would "I would love too"

She says that we should meet her for "shopping" i said yess

At the store
I was thinking about home as we walked in the I saw two girls I think the may have been evie and Astrid. They run up and hug her then the girl with brown hair says "wow you like really pretty" then I said "thank you" then we looked around and I heard Tracy say "shit I don't have any money" then I whispered in her ear "go steal that lady's wallet to impress this girls.

Then she did that. And we went to go try things on.
There was only 3 changing rooms. So me and Evie shared. Evie said "your really pretty we should take a pic" then I said "yes girl" and then we were done shopping and it started to get late so evie asked Tracy if she could stay over.

Evie and me and Tracy started to walk back home and when we got to Tracy's house we went to bed. I put on some short and a big tee.

After maybe an hour  Evie shook my shoulders to wake me up and I saw Evie and Tracy getting ready so I did the same I don't know way I just did. I put this on

Evie then said to me "wow you look hot!" I blushed I don't know why but I quickly hid it and responded with "you too hun"

Me and Tracy and Evie walked to the park linking arms as we walked then we stopped walking some times to ask people if they wanted to get high.
Next thing you know we were sitting in a circle about to play spin the bottle. One of the boys in out circle put a empty beer bottle on the ground and we started to play. When it got to my turn I spun the bottle and  it landed on Evie me and her whispered to each other to give them a show so we made out for like minute or so.

That when we stoped and it felt like hours past and Evie,me and Tracy walked home. When we got there we went to Tracy room and I just put on this

it was nothing special but comfy can't wait for what will happen tomorrow

it was nothing special but comfy can't wait for what will happen tomorrow. I think that me Evie and Tracy are going to be good friends.