School

Val's pov
I woke up on the floor and I saw that Evie and Tracy were on the bed and Tracy alarm was going off and it was annoying but I had to get up and get ready. So I brushed my hair and did my makeup. It was just some eyeshadow and mascara and lipgloss. I do that almost every day then I put on some low rise jeans and a crop top you could you could see my belly button ring too. I can't wait for school to get normal and not feel like I am the new kid. Yay

Me,evie,Tracy walked into school with linked arms and we we're going shopping after school

Me,evie,Tracy walked into school with linked arms and we we're going shopping after school. Tracy detached from us and me and Evie walked to the class we shared. When we got in the class Evie told the teacher "we had a little girl problem" then she winked at the teacher. Wow this girl was cool damn. Then we sat next to each other and did what we had to do in our class. It was boring. That's when I heard a the ring of the bell and we were going to leave.

As I was walking out the door Evie grabbed my shoulder and said "me and Tracy are going shopping for sexy stuff!" Then I said "totally I need more of that stuff." Evie responded with "by the way I saw you cuts if you need to talk we can, I am here for you." Then she hugged me and it felt nice she is a good friend. Then we said or good byes and went to or different classes.

I couldn't stop thinking about her and what she said, part of me hopes she will be there for me but I may just be a lie that she told me to open up and learn my weaknesses. But that's what the girls at my old school would do hopefully it's not like what I think at all I really like Evie and I think we can become best friends and I hope at some point I can trust her with my past but I don't know if I can.

After I thought about all of that then we went to the shop and started to "pay" for our things and then we didn't end up going back to school instead we started to walk to a park and the three of us just talked. I really think I love these girls.

Later that night when we walked make to Tracy's house evie said she wanted to sleep on the floor with me and that mad my heart skip a beat.

When we got home we changed into comfy clothes and Tracy went to sleep right away on her bed and evie and me talked for a bit before going to sleep on the floor. It was really nice just sleeping next to evie I could feel the warmth from her body from my hand in hers.