Generous Demon (3)

Evelynn paid attention to Akali for a while. She watched what she did. It had been a while since Akali did something nice to herself. She didn't treat herself after all of the hard work. Evelynn had seen Bokkie and Ahri treat themselves after doing something hard. She watched as they enjoyed a little break and exchanged smiles.

Evelynn watched as Akali kept working and working. She worked on the song lyrics and usually stayed in her room or the office. Bokkie sometimes argues with Akali for not cleaning her room or taking the laundry down. Akali wasn't the person to clean. She disliked cleaning and would never do them unless it became a problem.

Evelynn saw Akali's room. It was a mess. The trash wasn't clean, her bed was undone, and dirty clothes were stacked with one another. The room was beginning to smell like a dumpster. Akali didn't seem to smell it, but the others did, and they tried to clean her room and make the smell go away, but they soon gave up after a repeating cycle.

Evelynn decided to do it for the sake of the bandmates. She was getting tired of them complaining and having fights with Akali.

Evelynn loved Akali and wanted to do something nice for her and to satisfy the other girls. She went into Akali's room and cleaned her room when she wasn't there. She used her lashers for this particular task. Her lashers wiped down her desks, organized the tools, and held the trash bags while Evelynn picked them up.

She also fixed her bed and fluffed the pillows. She sprayed the room with refreshment scents, which smelled much better than before.

Ahri and Kai'sa paid no attention to Evelynn since they were still annoyed with Akali's behavior. Evelynn took the trash and laundry down and came to Bokkie for a request. At first, Kai'sa refused, but after Evelynn made an offer, she accepted it.

It was lunchtime, and Kai'sa made Akali's favorite ramen. Kai'sa knew eating ramen wasn't healthy, but Evelynn assured her it was only for today. Evelynn went upstairs to let Akali know it was lunchtime. Akali stopped her work and headed downstairs. She immediately smelled the room and almost instantly knew it was ramen.

Bokkie had made her ramen for lunch! And it surprised Akali since Bokkie would never let her have ramen unless it was for special occasions, so it was odd.

Akali ate her ramen happily before getting back to work. She hugged Bokkie after finishing. She went to her room to digest. But when she entered her room, the room was clean.

Akali had a mixed reaction between shock and surprise. She scanned the room. It was as if the smell and the clutter were never there. She carefully checked everywhere. She knew Bokkie and Ahri quit trying to clean her room, but this was much nicer than before.

"Who cleaned my room?" Akali called.

"I did," Evelynn said while leaning against the door.

Akali whipped around. Confusion ran down her mind. "You cleaned my room?"

Evelynn nodded. "Decided to do something nice for you." She came over to look around. "It wasn't easy, but at least you look surprised."

"Well, I am, but I don't understand why you decided to clean my room," Akali said.

"I did it because you weren't responsible for the mess, and the other girls had enough." Evelynn smiled. She leaned closer to Akali. "I told Bokkie to make your ramen for lunch."

Akali blinked. She stepped back. "You told Bokkie to make ramen for me?"

Evelynn nodded.

"Why?"

"Because you are working hard, and I know it's not easy doing your chores around your room, I decided to do it for this once."

Akali was silent while looking around. "From now on, promise me you'll clean your room and do your stuff. The other girls can't take care of your stuff while having their own."

Akali nodded. "But the lyric writing is taking up so much time..."

"Then make time. Taking a break and doing this will help you rethink and refreshen your brain, even though you don't want to."

"Yeah, I guess I should be doing that..." Akali sighed. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Evelynn smiled.

"But why did you decide to do it?"

Evelynn shrugged. "Just felt generous and annoyed seeing Bokkie and Ahri getting tired of your habits."

Akali let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah, I better do my stuff before they kill me."

Evelynn smiled. "Now, that's my hard-working Rouge."