chaper6:dinner gone wrong

*SPICY WARNING ⚠ *

Today was the last day of the tour. Holly got up and started getting ready for the day. After she was done getting ready she started packing her bag. She heard a knock on her door.

"Come in."

"Hey holly."

"Oh hey elvis."

"I just wanted to say goodbye since I'm leaving."

"Oh goodbye elvis."

"Can I give you a hug?" Elvis says as he walks closer to Holly.

"Oh um, yeah." Holly says as she puts her arms out for elvis to hug her.

The hug was passionate and long since it could be the last time they see each other.

"Holly" elvis says as he's still hugging her.

"Yeah elvis."

"Please call me everyday."

"Of course elvis... Also, Thank you."

"What are you thanking me for?"

"For taking care of me when I was drunk."

"I'll always take care of you holly."

"I know."

"ELVIS!" one of the boys called from outside.

"I guess you better get going."

"Yeah, I guess I should."

As elvis was walking to the door Holly called his name.

"Elvis."

"Yeah holly."

Holly walked closer to him placing her lips on his. He pulled her in closer from the waist as they were kissing elvis puts his hand under her shirt rubbing her back and butt. Holly let out a gasp.

"E-elvis."Holly manged to get out between the kisses

"Yeah?" Elvis said as he stopped kissing her.

"You have to go."

"Promise you will call me every night."

"I promise."

Elvis kissed her forhead and walked to his buddy's. Holly stood at the door frame and watched elvis get in the car and leave. He waved as he drove away she waved back.

**************************************
(Back at home)

Holly and johnny got back home and was greeted by there momma and daddy.
**************************************

Johnny recently bought a home. He invited his family and june and her family over for dinner. Holly asked her brother if elvis can come johnny says he doesn't care.

**************************************

"Ray, say grace." Momma says' looking at daddy.

"It's j.r's table."

"No its okay you can say grace." Johnny says as he looks at daddy.

During dinner johnny asked daddy what he thinks about his house.

"I've seen bigger."

"Where you been. Remember that. It's what you told me with Jack's blood on your clothes."

"Well where were you."

"Where were you."Johnny replies with a disgusted look on his face.

"I quit drinking awhile ago. Can you say that or are you still taking them pills. they will kill you ya know that."

"Yeah well so will a car crash."

"Your sitting on a high horse boy. Your ganna fall hard on your ass when you get nocked down."

"Ray." Mamma says trying to stop the fight.

"You got that expensive piece of equipment stuck in the mud. You got nothing and that's how much your worth."

As their daddy says that johnny gets up and walks out of the house.
As everyone leaves johnny is trying to get the tractor out of the mud. As she trying the tractor slips making it fall into the river with johnny still on it.

"OMG JOHN." Holly screams as she's running down there to him to help her brother.
She runs into the water to help her brother. She drags him out of the water into the dirt.

"John are you okay"holly asked as she lays in the dirt next to him.

"Yeah I'm okay. Thank you for helping me." Johnny says as he gets up.

" Yeah anytime." Holly says picking her self off of the ground and dusting the dirt off of her.

**************************************

Holly walks into the house were she sees elvis talking to johnny.

"Hey elvis can I talk to you. In private." Holly says as she walks up to elvis and her brother

"Oh yeah Holly." Elvis says as johnny walks away.

"Um I'm sorry you had to see that."Holly says looking up at elvis.

"Holly no family is perfect." Elvis says kissing Holly on the head.

" it was supposed to be a perfect family dinner."

"Holly it's okay really."

"I'm sorry I'm just really stressed right now."

"I have a way for you to relax but I don't know if your ganna let me."

"Okay"

Elvis takes Holly's hand and leads her to the bathroom.

"Are you sure holly."

"I trust you elvis." Holly says as she looks into elvis's eyes.

Elvis puts his hands on her shirt. Holly raises her arms so he can slid her shirt off. After her shirt is off elvis unbuttoned her pants and slides them down to her ankles. As she is just standing in her undergarments elvis takes off his shirt and pants. He unhooks Holly's bra and slides her panties to her ankles then he takes his boxers of he guilds Holly to the bathtub.  He turns the water on until its full to their liking, and turns the running bathwater off. Politely helping Holly sit down in the tub. After she sits in the tub he joins her. He puts Holly on top of him so she's straddling him. He starts kissing her every where as he let's his hands explore her body. Elvis lifts Holly up and lines his now pulsating manhood up with Holly's opening and lightly pushes Holly's hips down. As Holly feels his cock in her she let's out a loud gasp. He lifts her up and pushes her down onto him harder.

"Fuck elvis" Holly says as she moans.

He moves her hips back and forth edging her closer to her orgasm.

"Fuck baby you feel so good" elvis says as he can feel her close to finishing.

As she is finishing elvis moves her back and forth faster. Holly let's out a loud moan. As her walls go tighter around his erecting shaft he fills her up with his warm semen. He lifts her up and helps her out of the bath. He wraps her up in a towel and carries her to her room.

He takes the towel off of her and lays her exhausted body on the bed and wraps her up in the covers. He joins her in the bed and cuddles and kisses her on the top of her head, while they both fall asleep, dreaming of eachother romantisizing one another.