CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 9 🤪

"~Oh ok mister star~ you said walking towards the stage.

Tsukasa lightly  blush by that comment.
UMM ANYWAYS WE SHOULD BE ON TRACK! He said running towards the stage.

"SO OUR NEXT SHOW SHALL BE ABOUT-
DRUM ROLL PLEASE! Tsukasa said confidently.

ROMEO AND JULIET! He yelled

OH WOW ROMEO AND JULIET wait  whose gonna be Romeo and Juliet? Emu said with curiosity.
"WELL FOR NOW I'M  GONNA BE ROMEO AND JULIET WILL BE..........EMU!

"♡WONDERHOI♡ CANT BELIEVE  ILL BE JULIET!" Emu said excited.

Yay I'm  glad  that tsukasa  picked Emu but when he was announcing who Juliet  gonna be he was looking  at me the whole time weird.

Well here's  you lines  and were gonna  practice after your done reading ok tsukasa  said grabbing  the scripts.

When he was passing them out he gave one to me.

Umm tsukasa why did you give my one?
Oh I thought you wanted to act  in the show it's  fine if you don't. He said walking towards me

It's fine I wanna  be in the show if you dont mind kasa I said looking at the script.

OK WELL PERFECT  WELL HAVE ALL THE GROUP  IN! Tsukasa  said  happily.

( Hey is me the Zoey idk how Romeo and Juliet  goes sooo rn I'm  just playing it off)

~20 mins later ~

Oh Juliet  I got these beautiful  roses  from my garden I  that just bloomed when I got here~

Oh you did Romeo  aww they look so beautiful  Romeo.

Roses? WAIT I FORGOT  THAT A BROUGHT  MY CARDS OF ROSES  maybe  they could  use that

Yn you ok you look like you have an idea~ Rui said walking towards you.

Oh, yea I do I forgot that I brought my cards of roses you said grabbing your bag.

Cards of roses? Rui thought

See?  I  brought out the roses that I  made to show him.

Oh my, these look lovely~. Rui said grabbing the roses.

HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON?! Tsukasa said power walking towards us.

Oh, Yn was just showing me their cards of roses they made look~ Rui showed Tsukasa.

Oh wow, these look beautiful how did you make these? Tsukasa asked.

I USED  FUCKING  CARDS THAT'S WHY I CALLED THEM  CARDS. OF. ROSES!

I yelled at Tsukasa.  HEY, YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL! Tsukasa  yelled  back.

Hmm ok, I  said walking towards the stage.

Fucking dumb ass.

Hey, what are you doing? Tsukasa asked me

I'm gonna do this play my style that's what I'm doing you said holding your roses. You said  getting  into position

Are you ready emu?

UMM YEAH!

ACTION! I said waking towards emu.

Oh~ Juliet I brought theses fresh roses that bloomed so perfectly that reminded me of you. You bowed then handed then to her while putting your hand towards her cheek; looking deeply into her eyes.

Oh, thank you yn~ OH SORRY I MEAN ROMEO. Emu said embarrassed.

Awww you look so cuter when your embarrassing emuuu. I said pointing at her cheeks.

I WILL BE MAKING  A DIFFERENCE WAYS HOW IT WOULD  END WITH THE  REST  OF THE GROUPS. bye lly :3

 bye lly :3