Chapter 10 You say what🦳

Oh guys I have to leave I'll see yall later byee I LOVE YOU GUYS! I said running out of the amusement park.

So how do yall like Yn? emu said happily

Tsukasa pov
Like? No Yn was prefect can't wait until they come again.

Nene pov
Yn was pretty cute in that dress and I can't wait until I get to spend some time with them.

Rui pov
Yn was lovely and when they showed me their cards of roses I felt like I was special.

OH YN WAS GREAT CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY COME BACK! Tsukasa said proudly.

Hehe me too~ emu said.

Yn pov

Hey mom I'm back~ you said open the door
Oh hi swee- wait what do you have on IT LOOKS SO CUTE!

My mom said grabbing her phone.

Oh thank you but my friend emu got it for me though you said going upstairs.

WAIT YN GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! Your mom said.

Oh ok mom you said tired. Oh are you tired........I DONT GIVE A DANM!

I KNEW THIS SHIT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN WHEN I GOT HOME.

The next day

Nothing really happened to today or at school when I got home I changed into some comfy clothes and left a note that said

I'm going to the amusement park with emu I love mom

You left and went to the amusement park.

You know what I never asked for their phone number you thought

On your way to the amusement park you saw rui with nene in some different clothes.

Oh was today the play or just review? you thought.

When you got there all 3 the member's were in different clothes.

"Umm are yall doing the show today of just practicing for it? You said walking towards a set.

"WHAT! You scared me but yea were practicing today though but emu isn't here." Tsukasa said disappoint

Oh yeah emu did said she was feeling under the weather yesterday when we were running

Oh emu was under the weather yesterday I thought she told yall? I said.

SHES WHAT! Tsukasa yelled
"Practice is canceled today were going to emu's house to check up on her" tsukasa said.

"Do you even know where she lives?"
Nene said annoyed

"Tsukasa dont answer that question I know where she lives" you said getting up.

》5 mins later《

"How do you know where she's lives?" tsukasa and nene said with curiosity.

When she gave me that dress she took me to her house to try on it to see if it fits you said going to the door.

Her house wasn't that far from the amusement park no wonder we go here so fast.

I rang the doorbell and someone answered

Hello? A female said

HI I'M TSUK- Tsukasa got interrupted by me.

Boy shut up anyways Hi ma'am I'm L/n Y/n and I'm one of emu's her friend from school I'm here with her other emu's friends in a group I said politely.

Oh ok why are you here then? She replied

Were here to see emu since shes sick.You said

Oh well come in EMU some of your friends here! The lady said.

OH OK I COMING !Emu yelled down the stairs.

When emu got downstairs she hugged all of us. "I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS I WAS SICK" emu said sadly letting go of the hug.

"It's ok emu we just glad that your ok" you said holding her cheeks when you did that emu blush light pink.

When yn let go of her cheeks emu grab theirs hands and put them on her cheeks again. "Your hands are soo softtt" Emu said holding your hands on her face.

"Umm thank you?" I said confused

You and emu stay for that for awhile until emu got an idea.

HEY WHAT IF WE ALL HAVE A SLEEPING OVER!

Oh boy you thought