Ch.9

"And I know you'll pay for it" Stella threatened as she left the room and saw Lydia standing there and Via leaving.

"She heard everything. And why? Would you raise your hand to him? Haven't you done that enough already?" Lydia yelled as she left the room with Stella following her.

"But you've never had a problem with it before! Why now?" Stella asked as she pulled Lydia into a nearby room.

"Stella. I've turned a blind eye because I care about you deeply but I don't know. You abuse your husband and disrespect my species! If you want forgiveness from me you will need forgiveness from them first." Lydia answered sternly.

"But don't you see they are in the wrong? I try so hard to make sure the Goetia name isn't tainted but everyone ruins it! No matter what I do!" Stella complained.

"Stella don't lie at your 'not divorced party' when Stolas cheated on you even though you cheated first you talked shit about him every chance you got! Then when the party ended you fucked ME and in the morning you- never mind you're not even listening... Stella just, please stay away from me I will continue to work here but romantically this... is over... I'm done. " Lydia shot back as she left the room with Stella on her own.

Note:
Yes I know this chapter was short and Tami and Pringles didn't come up in this chapter sadly but who should Lydia stay to work with?
Stolas or Stella?

ALSO HAPPY HALLOWEEN