mafia part 5

-----

hey... I'm sorry for disappearing lmao shit was crazy in life but anyway here's part 5 😘

I forgot where I left off to the point I need to read the whole thing again 😞

And I also forgot this fic exist same goes to my other fic...uhm... SO I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THEM!!

-----

Beta relationship ruiner hoe Takuya:
"Micchan!! There you are! I was worried sick about you, where have you been?"

Omega Takemichi:
"Drop the fucking act Takuya, and go away,"

Beta relationship ruiner hoe Takuya:
"I just wanted to apologize for-"

Omega Takemichi:
"I already forgave you but, that doesn't mean that we're still on good terms. So go, I don't want to deal with you right now,"

Beta relationship ruiner hoe Takuya:
".. I'm sorry again, I'll get going. Thank you for forgiving me,"
Beta relationship ruiner hoe Takuya:
"ok bye lol, me and Akkun already did our part, its on you three now, mostly Yamagishi and Takemitchy"

Omega Takemichi:
"i despise life sm"
Omega Takemichi:
Can I judt
Omega Takemichi:
not.

Beta relationship ruiner hoe Takuya:
just get over w/ it fast

A

lpha Yamagishi:
yeah michi pls make it fast IM ON THEE VERGE OF CRYING ALREADY 😭

Narrator Makoto:
just have to repeat what you wrote
Narrator Makoto:
"Takuya then left the omega male alone, not wanting to cause another ruckus again. Yamagishi, a man with a stressed-out appearance, was waiting when Takemichi opened the front door after taking a deep breath and mustering all his courage."
Narrator Makoto:
"Yamagishi approached the other man as soon as he became aware of Takemichi's presence, holding his shoulders tightly out of fear that Takemichi would leave him once more."

Alpha Yamagishi:
"Where have you been, sweetheart? I'm so scared out of my mind—wait, don't tell me you're hogging another alpha!"

Omega Takemichi:
"Don't even try to act like you're my lover right now; just get your hands off of me."

Alpha Yamagishi:
"Please don't leave me, my sweetheart; I won't do it again."

Narrator Makoto:
"Yamagishi attempted to entice the other man by releasing pheromones, but unfortunately for him, Takemichi yanked away from Yamagishi and yelled at him in a furious manner."

Omega Takemichi:
"Leave me alone for god's sake! We're done; I'm never coming back to you. I'd had it with your blatant lies and the way you treated me like I wasn't your lover."
Omega Takemichi:
"Furthermore, making excuses is pointless and will only make you appear foolish."

Alpha Yamagishi:
"You dare talk back to me?!"

Narrator Makoto:

"Takemichi was startled by Yamagishi's shout to the point that he hadn't realized the other man was slowly approaching him."