Ch.1: Creation...

Grace was living a perfectly normal life. Being looked at as always as a very intelligent and thoughtful person. Knowing this, Grace decided to take advantage.
When Grace knew she could use her intelligence to be cunning and deceive the ones around her, she resented everyone around her for what happened in Grace's life. And promised herself that she would never let this happen again.
So she got to work, she already knew how to crochet so how hard could it be? Crocheting the first doll she felt bad at first but realized how much anger she had inside for the ones around her. Considering she would always be the reserved friend she sat back and observed every attribute of the ones around her so when it came time, she would be ready.

"Murder is a strong word but this isn't murder this is payback for what I've been put through."

That's all she wrote in her book so when she felt uneasy about what she was doing and going to do, she would see the writing and realize why she was doing this. She had made the first doll. Then, went downstairs where her mom questioned her about what was going on and why she was up in her room for hours at a time. She lied and manipulated with her innocent act and considering Grace does no wrong. Naturally, her mother believed her, that was her first mistake.
Grace was finishing the second doll when her mother found the writing in the book and questioned her more thoroughly. She decided to make up a quick lie and say it was a friends notebook and she had no idea how it got there. This time, she got a peculiar look from her mother and she said okay and walked out. Grace then locked the door, hid the notebook, and got back to work. When finishing up the last doll she realized that all that was left to do was enchant them. With of course, a piece of hair. She could do this, so she went to sleep after hiding her secret under the floor board and went to sleep awaiting the next day at school where Phase 2 would come into effect.