Ch.3 Demands

Grace ready at hand now has the Voodoo dolls ready and could do anything to anyone at anytime now.  Of course Grace already had power being a superb president of student council but Grace's expectations were higher. She wanted more power. (Grace full disclaimer we can take over MSSC together yk) Grace knows that if she manipulated good enough she could eventually swindle the odds into her favor usually always getting what she wanted. She then did exactly that. Later that day there was a murder of a teacher, Mrs. Campbell. Grace was angry she didn't have more power than she did. She then takes a different approach and asks the vice president for a contract signature. He then reluctantly agreed. Eager to topple the school board assuming he was a troubled child in school. Everyone was clueless to what happened to Mrs. Campbell, just as Grace expected. She had died from a decapitation but it was impossible to do just that. Grace had been questioned and of course swindled the officers as if it were child's play. Grace had a list of demands for the teachers if they wish for no more, "incidents" she then slides it into the teachers desk on the way out and then waits for the announcement knowing it would be coming soon considering this was a huge problem. Too huge to be human contact.