Part 8

- In what sense is he lying? I asked in some misunderstanding. Nin Guang looked at Ye Lan for a while, then turned her gaze to me.

-The fact is that there is a large amount of salt on Salty lands. And as we assume hillhurls don't like salt. Which means they're never there. Nin Guang finished her arguments. I shifted my gaze to Ye Lan in mild shock. Ye Lan was angry. I wondered what it could be for and didn't notice what was happening around me.

- Ha! Now, as Aether's sister, I can interrogate you! What do you want to do with it?! With arrogance and joy that Lumine was able to recoup.

- Hmm, I'm sorry, but this is the future, isn't it Mr. Voice? Ye Lan asked calmly enough.

- Yes, you're right. The Voice answered somehow not interested in this situation.

- As Mr. Voice of Lady Nin Guang said, this is the future and something could have happened because of what hillichurls appeared on the Salty Lands. Ye Lan was already talking with a smile. Now Nin Guang has become serious and angry.

- Tc! Ning Guang chuckled softly, because it was a good argument against which it was useless to go.

- TC! While Lumine was annoyed and loudly tsked that everyone heard it. While they were arguing around me, I realized that Ye Lan just wanted to be alone with me. These thoughts made me smile involuntarily .Returning to the real world, a chill ran down my spine.

"What the hell happened here?" I thought, because the atmosphere was murderous.I could have sworn that Lumine was ready to kill Ye Lan.

- Ehehehe, this is what I call a royal trip to the toilet, what did I miss? It was like a ray in stormy weather, in our case it was Itto, which was able to attract everyone's attention.

-Boss, don't make me blush... Shinobu said, covering her eyes with shame because of Itto.

- What's wrong, did you miss me?

- SO! You've already taken up a lot of time for your quarrel!

- So we continue! A Voice shouted.

 For a while we talked about my adventures, somewhere I listened to the stories of Ye Lan. We enjoyed each other's company. But it was time for us to go .We went straight to our assignment, and on the way we also talked about each other. But at some point Ye Lan took my hand.

"She got too close to MY Aether!" Kokomi had a slightly frowning face on her face, but in her thoughts she was the real her.

- Hmm, this is a very good shot. I would paint a picture with you two. Albedo said to me and Ye Lan.(I knocked out Albedo by the way! And Diluc!)

-I wouldn't mind, but what about you, Aether? Ye Lan turned to me with a soft smile.

- Yes, Albedo draws very well. I was not against this idea.

- Mr./Sir, Aldedo. Can you draw us somehow? Lisa and Rosaria came to Albedo with a terrible aura.- I don't mind. As if not noticing their behavior, Albedo agreed.

- Grrrr. My stomach rumbled. Ye lan looked at me a little surprised, but then she laughed. I blushed cursing my stomach.

"Cutie!" There were thoughts of all the Aether girls. 

-Let's make a stop. Suggested Ye Lan.- Yeah. I just nodded to her. We collected some firewood and Ye Lan took out a cauldron, after which we built a fire and began to look for our victim to eat.

- Noooo! Why wasn't Paimon there?!(I completely forgot about Paymon.)Paimon screamed with tears in her eyes.

--I wonder what dish to cook Aether? Xiang ling asked with stars in her eyes.