Third Base - Peter Parker

Summary: Getting a step further with peter

Waring: Smut, fingering, squirting, innocent peter <3, a bit of angst, peter cumming on his pants and a lot of swearing

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Peter and I have been dating for over a year now. We met at a college party, well... a drunk me met him at a party. It was late and i was pissed, and went to the backyard to take air, the thing is that i lost my balance and fell into the pool, and so peter, being the hero he always is, jumped in and saved me. He took me to his place, lent me clothes and left to sleep on his bed. Since then, I owe him my life and my heart. And I gave it to him, and he gave me his. We've both had a rough past few relationships, Spencer and I broke up 2 months ago, and apparently Peter and his ex, Mj, were really close. So when we both started dating, we decided to take it slow, to not rush things and to be patient with each other. But it's been a year, and we have never gone past second base.

Everytime I tried to get heated, he softened me down and was all cuddly and fluffy. But I wanted more than that. Maybe I was being selfish for asking him to go further, but it's really odd that he never, not eleven once, tried to get into my pants. So I decided to... test my theory. I invited him over, to watch a movie... or in other words, netflix and chill. I was wearing my tight mini shorts, and an oversized star wars t-shirt, that was originally his, and didn't even bother putting on a bra. I let my hair loose and tried to be as natural as possible.

Right now, we were both "watching" the movie...

Well....

"Peter, god" I sigh as he kisses me, he is on top of me with his head buried on my neck "Peter. Just below the ear, a little to the left-" Before I finished talking he found it, that spot that just made me go crazy and I just melt "Holy shit, right there"

He laughed softly as he kept going. His hands were on my waist and one of his legs was in the inbetween of my legs, and with his hands he rocked my hips against it, grinding on his thigh as he kept kissing me. I Felt my entire body start overheating, from my toes to the tip of my ears were burning in a feverish way, that was so good, it almost was addicting. As he rocked my hips, I started getting overstimulated with pleasure, and somehow, in some weird way, I felt like coming.

"Shit peter, i think i'm gonna-" I moan as i try to be gentle with the tugs i gave his hair.

His kisses slowly stopped, and so did his hands, which were now softly leaving my hips. He pulled away and I met with his face, he was clenching his jaw and frowning as he never broke eye contact. I swallowed hard and let the heat in me burn out cold.

"What did you just say?" he asks and his face is now turning back to its natural color instead of the bright red that was painted over him from kissing me.

"Shit..." I swallow and i seat up and close my legs, bringing them to my chest completely embarrassed "I'm sorry i shouldn't have-"

"No No No-" he shakes his head, he grabbed my hand and held it "It's completely normal"

"Okay" I turn bright red in embarrassment, feeling guilty for no reason

"It's just.... I've never made anyone....Before" he's voice was quiet as he looked away

I look up at him confused

"But i thought you and your-"

"We didn't get to that part..." he looks away and sighes "We never... did, this kind of things"

"So you've never-"

"No"

"And you're a-"

"Yup" he says, completely uncomfortable as he looks away. He pats his laps and stands up "Well that was... incredibly awkward"