Wedding Day - Arvin Russel

Sweet little wedding for Arvin and y/n. Nothing special just the preacher and maybe his Grandma!Then they go home to the little house he got together and the wedding night 😉 we all know Arvins a simp deep down

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

The white dress that lay on my shoulders looked even better today. Especially today. The white plain top that covered my chest, the mid-calf length puffy white skirt that made me feel like a princess, and the delicate white veil that rested on top of my head, with a little bow which was clipped into my braided bun. This is the dress of my dreams, those dreams you imagen while looking out of the window that felt so real it brought butterflies to my stomach, but now, actually being here, my entire body was flustered and nervous for the next few hours.

I look at myself through the full length mirror, with the gold rusty frame. The dress looked better than I expected, the outcomes of my project looked better on me than in the mannequin I used while making it. I remind myself of the long hours listening to the radio's love songs, as I sew the pieces together. I turn around and see the buttons that keep the top part in place.

Keep reading

I giggled like a teen girl, which was something I was not so long ago, and spinned in my dress, feeling happier than ever. I grabbed the bouquets of white lilies that Arvin's grandma had made for me earlier that same morning. I grabbed it with both hands and smiled at the mirror, imagining myself in front of my one true love saying those words I couldn't wait to say.

"I do" I whispered under myself before grinning so hard it ached my face, "I do... I do! Of course i do"

A knock from the door made me turn around and see Arvin's Aunt, Emma, wearing her gray dress with a bright smile and watery eyes. I turned around and showed her the dress

"Oh y/n" She walked in and closed the door, she held my hands and smiled "Arvin's gonna love it"

"You think?"

"I'm sure he will" she nodded before looking back at the door where on top laid a old clock, that strict 11:27 "We better get going"

I gulped and bit my inner lips, and nodded

"Can I have a last second for myself, before we head down, emma?" I asked as gripped the bouquet a little harder

"Okay, but remember that we have to be down there at 11:30" she warned before exiting the small room leaving me once again.

I stared back at myself and whipped the small tear that fell. I couldn't believe I was here already, it felt like yesterday that I had met my Arvin in my father's car shop. His denim blue jacket, and old rusty red hat we refused to take off. It felt like seconds ago, I remade his cape for a blue one with a little " I love you" embroidered into the back strap. It felt as if he just beat up that boy that kept trying to talk to me in the school's parking lot.

I loved my Arvin, I truly did love him. That's why I had him so close to me right now. I smile as I check on the end of the skirt of the wedding dress, where a simple frase was embroidered into it.

"To my sweet Arvin, I love you forever and ever, Y/n"

I smiled and stood up straight, straightening my skirt. I was ready. I walked to the door to find Emma looking out the dusty window, waiting for me to come out.

"Im ready"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

I stand in the entrance of the chapel, with Emma, hand in hand, we look at Mr Warrick, who was the old man who took care of the graveyard, who opened the door and let us through the church. The church was looking as always, but the atmosphere was so different that it made the place look different. In the end, stood my boy, Arvin, wearing a suit he saved to buy, his trustworthy blue cap I made him on his head, and arms behind his back as he looked down at the aisle where I began to walk in with emma.