do it yourself

Everyone sitting below the stage gawked at the words of the Devil of the deepest hell, wondering how to collect a thousand senior name IDs in one week. Nonsense. If senior in second and fourth is combined, all only the engineering faculty, not a thousand times, ah. although one campus can reach a thousand. But it's impossible in a week to be able to ask for the name ID of a thousand seniors.

Arthit smiled with satisfaction because of the pale faces that were below the stage. Well, since I'm sure if there were only a hundred you would only ask for a tier two ID which was designed to be nice to you, this way you would continue to get to know all the seniors. Arthit thought.

"IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE RULES, RAISE YOUR HANDS, MENTION YOUR CODE AND YOUR NAME" Arthit looked at one of the freshmen, he waited for someone to raise their hand. A minute passed Arthit saw a hand raised. He looked at the owner of the hand and he recognized him as a nice boy, giving a handkerchief to a crying girl.

Arthit nodded in approval. "0062, Kongpope."

"Is there anything you don't understand?" asked Arthit, not shouting. After all, they are not too far apart. The tall young man took a seat two rows right in front of him, Arthit saw the ID bracelet on the young man's hand.

"Rules, a week a thousand senior name ID. Isn't that unreasonable, Sis?" Kongpope calmly instructs the rules that the chief inspector makes. Makes everyone look at him.

Arthit doesn't like being denied, if you're a super male, can you argue against the existing rules? "You mean?" Arthit asked tilting his head, his eyes fixed on Kongpope.

Kongpope shook his head, thinking Arthit's question was stupid. "Collecting a thousand senior name IDs in a week doesn't make sense. How can we collect that many in a week."

"Have you ever tried?" Arthit is on his hips, he doesn't like to argue. But this new kid invites him to make a noise incoherently. "Why do you say it's impossible, without trying."

The tall young man wanted to click his tongue but he held it in. "Have you ever tried it?"

Kongpope's question made everyone stare at him in horror, especially the inspection committee who was standing behind the chairman. Arthit's face reddened, he felt like he was being played with. "Okay, if a thousand is too much. How about two thousand IDs." Arthit said making the new students take a deep breath.

Kongpope winced in disbelief, not wanting to lose. "Si-"

"Three thousand." And here Kongpope knows that if you continue to argue, Brother is not reducing the number of IDs that must be collected, it's even more absurd. Kongpope knew this was the deadline to give in.

Kongpope's silence made Arthit smile with satisfaction, satisfied because he could beat the selfish and dominant super male.

The meeting continued with activities that only drained energy, there were no exceptions. The head of this year's study orientation has made rules to equalize uniforms during study orientation. This creates pros and cons, some say it doesn't make sense because super females and feminine males are physically weak, they shouldn't be told just to sit and run for tens of meters. But strangely, many female and female superwomen prefer this rule. Because if they wear different uniforms in the study orientation, they are easy to become targets of harassment by the shameless Senior Brothers.

The culture that is rooted in society has been so deeply rooted, that every male kemayu(is like shemale or quora but in Indonesian is a word for so feminine person, not only for male, I don't know what in English) is always considered inferior, and must be under the Masculine. Until now, the feminine male is identical to feminism. It is not directly proportional.