Quivering Wish, Quivering Flower 💚🖤💙💖💔❣️

Notes: Ik Im describing too much bare with me, btw no two shot for this, finally, Im not a theatre kid so dont blame me. 80% of the story is Act II part II

❣️TW: Drug overdosage, Death (its stated), violence, attempted suicide

💚 Inspired by: Identity V Second Anniversary event and Six Trillion Years and and Overnight Story

💖AU: Aged Up+Personal AU
Depresso Theatre actor Tsukasa, Rui being prtty yandere at epilogue, Jealous Side Actor Sakurako (that one side character from on this holy night),  Emu and Nene are on their leaves from their jobs ig. Asahi as the phoenix theatre director (dont argue with me its an au)

PLEASE— IN THIS AU QUIVERING FLOWER IS BELLADONNA FOR ANYONE WHO IS WONDERING, WHY IS TSUKASA USING IT? IDK JUST DONT ASKKKKK SORRYYY

Just uh. Ok? idk anymore haha didhesnj
______

Prologue

"Rui! Ruiii! We are here!" Emu rushed Rui, promptly pushing him out of the car.

"Yes, Emu! I can see that! It's our first reunion after we split up! I wouldn't want to miss Tsukasa's performance!"  Rui nearly stuttered out of shock.

"Eh, forget it.. Tsukasa just texted me, he said he would be waiting near the ticket counter..." Nene said slightly annoyed at the other two's shenanigans.

Nene managed to calm down immediately anyway since they dashed into the theatre promptly after her statement, she sighed and walked in—

"Gh—!!" Nene suddenly contorted, attracting Rui's attention. "Nene, are you okay? Do you need to rest?"

"Ye-yeah I'm fine.. my stomach started acting up again."

"Is it tha—"

"No, l-lets just head in" Nene managed to push Rui off and into the theatre. Why did it feel like something bad was going to happen? I.. should just be overthinking... Nene shook her head, as if trying to shake all of the bad thoughts away and walked in.

...

"Nene! You're here too!" The blond actor stated

"Yes, Tsukasa, hey isn't it time for places?" The tired one questioned.

"Haha! No worries!" Tsukasa said whilst striking a pose, how it reminded all of them of their high school days. "A star like me knows where to be!"

"Fufu~ That's right my star!" Rui patted Tsukasa's head, causing Tsukasa to turn his full attention to Rui.

Tsukasa was still beautiful as always, there was an undescribable charm he always gave off, surely he had made someone jealous at one point. For a second, Rui glanced at his eyes, to only focus on it even more. He looked more tired. Well surely that was only expected since he was a full-time actor.. Yet, his pupils looked oddly bigger. Did it always look like that? No. It didn't his pupils used to look more narrow and sharp, now it just looked... attractive and cute, somehow.

Perhaps he shoyld question it anyway.

"Tsukasa-kun, are your pupils dilating?" Rui questioned the shorter male, stunning the later for a second. "Eh—? N..no! They aren't Rui!" Tsukasa said, anxiety apparent in his voice.

Yeah... something is off..

"Now then, you should go, we need to get admitted and you need to get ready," Rui pressed a kiss into Tsukasa's hair, making Tsukasa blush.

"A— I— Rui— I—" Tsukasa began malfunctioning in his brain. It was a kiss. Why was his heart racing? Oh right they were dating. Shit yeah fuck.

They started officially dating in high school, but when they graduated, they forgot about it. More specifically, Tsukasa forgot about it.