Chapter 1: It's Always Me!

Hey it's early, I already had inspiration for this chapter xD Welcome to Chapter 1! I won't write much, since you probably saw my introduction, so sit down, relax, and enjoy the story! Hope you enjoy!

❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Lucy's P.O.V

We had arrived back at Fairy Tail just yesterday, and of course we noticed right away that it was snowing there, which was strange. It was also snowing in surrounding towns, so it couldn't have been a curse or anything, at least that is what Levy-chan said on the matter. I was sitting at my desk, admiring Michelle, and twirling my unfilled ink pen in the air. I decided it was time to write, so I dipped my pen in the ink and began:

Dear Mom,

Me and my nakama went on a pretty dangerous mission this past week, a kraken that was pretty hard to defeat. But with all us working together, and me now being able to bring out two or more spirits at a time, we did it. But when we returned to Magnolia, it was snowing! Still is haha! Since it was so hot in Hargeon, we are disregarding it, and enjoying it. Still, I am a bit worried. What do you think, mom?

Love, L-

Suddenly, I heard someone at the window, a loud and persistent knock. Must be Natsu, I thought, preparing myself as I walked to the window above my bed and opened it.

"Hey Luce!" Natsu grinned at me as Happy flew him inside. I closed the window.

"Oi Natsu, and what exactly are you doing here?" I asked, already preparing some soup for him and Happy.

"Me and Happy were gettin' lonely at our place, and we thought we should come to your place and have some fun in the snow!" he said enthusiastically. Happy nodded, saying, "Aye Lu-shee, snow is fun!"

I sighed, and sat down the soup for them to eat. "I was kinda keen on relaxing today, but having some fun in the snow doesn't sound half bad. Maybe we should go down to the guild hall and get-"

*BOOM* I screamed as my door was kicked down by none other than Gray, with Erza and Levy behind him. Levy looked a bit embarrased and Erza looked like she was going to kill Gray with her eyes. "Heyyy I heard we were gonna have some fun in the snow, how about me and you go at it too, Flame Brain!" the ice mage yelled.

"GRAY! I told you to knock, not to break down poor Lucy's door you incompetent fool!" Erza brought down her armoured fist right on his head, causing him to fall.

It's always my house, why can't it be Natsu's or the guild hall or something! I complained in my head.

"Come at me ice princess!" Natsu spouted back at him.

"NOT IN MY HOUSE, YOU WON'T, YOU ARE GONNA DESTROY EVERYTHING IN ONE HIT, NATSU!" I yelled in panic.

Levy walked in and smiled creepily, and said, "Are you implying that you think Natsu is super strong????"

"Nani?! Have you ever seen him on missions, it's what any rational person would think, Levy,chan!" I said, my cheeks tinged pink.

"You didn't mention Gray though, and he destroys towns, as well." Erza butted in, making the matter worse.

"Ughhh, whatever." I looked away.

"She lllllliiikkesss him!" Happy giggled.

"I'm gonna get you, cat!" I yelled, lunging for him. Pretty soon there was a fight between me, Happy, and Levy, and Erza was arguing with Gray and Natsu.

"Gi hi hi" The iron dragon slayer appeared in my doorway, along with Lily and Juvia. "Followed your scent here, Salamander" he said, although his gaze was directed towards Levy.

"GRAY-SAMA, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE AT HER house?!" Juvia cried.

"LOVE RIVAL!!" She stared me down.

I sweated on my brow, and pushed everyone outside, "Let me get dressed, just get out of my house!" I said, pushing the door kinda into place.

————————————

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! This was kind of an introductory one, so look forward to my next chapter called, "Nothing Lost, a Moment Gained!"

-TaylovesFairyTail