Chapter 1:Bug demon and accidental fate

2nd person -POV-

Click! Click! Click!

Just in the middle of the class, you a 17-year-old student boy playing a handheld game console called "PFP" were clicking buttons as you just cackles reading the story. As the PFP inside was a visual novel game a story about a young man seducing older women and making them fall in love with the main character of the game to save them from their worst fate...

Then a mature woman on the screen speaks. "Even if I am an older woman... Are you sure you want to be with me?" You brush your hair behind.

"2d mature women are so beautiful~" You sang as you then cackles.

Around your classmate, they got uncomfortable at your cackle it was creepy and a bit perverted (they said in their head) until suddenly. "Oi, Katsuragi." Just then you stop, and you saw your teacher. "Are you enjoying your game? My my~ aren't you into old women hmm.. how about a favor from your teacher?"

You look at her with a blunt expression. "What do you want, old hag?" With that...

Ring!!!!

As the school bell rang you put both of your hands in both of your pockets grumping and growling with red marks and painful cheeks poufing. And the other students looks at you making fun of you and some were ignoring you minding their own business. "I hate it when she bothers me without me bothering anyone!" You took your PFP from your pocket, turning it on and a smile occurred on your lips.

Now for your introduction. "My name is (Y/N) Katsuragi, I have a twin
brother name:Keima katsuragi,

age 17 I'm about 4 months older than Keima

born on ___/____/200_

height:175 cm,

weight:43 Kg,

bad at:drawing, dancing.

good at:Playing video games, Has perfect scores in every subject,

Love:Mature women than girls at his age or younger than him. Hates:Girls, dancing, being bothering and being annoying around me, and when I say I love women I meant 2d mature women, it's rare for this type of story about an older woman and a younger boy romance teacher X student, Age gap between the two individuals, etc.

Lastly, my brother and I were called otamega in the school that's about it but wanna hear something bizarre...

Everlasting red...

Range:??? Power:??? Endurance:??? Speed:???
Potential:???"

As then you were meet with a bad fate, a girl then came to call you. "Otamega!!!!" Turning around she was running at you and it doesn't look like she wasn't stopping until she crash at you as it happened the girl then flew to the pillar getting hit and damaging it.

You then look in horror from your eyes and it was your pfp broken.

"No!!! My pfp!!! Ah, great thank a lot Takahara!!! Now you're going to waste my time playing it back again!!"

The girl didn't seem so apologetic, she laugh nervously and wave her hands from right to left.

"Eh~ sorry but we're assigned to clean the rooftop and you see I have a practice~ and so can you clean it up alone?"

Turning around with a furious look.

"HELL N-"

Then a broom drop in front of you as you see an appreciation note, you look in front and see her clumsily bumping around.

That was when you don't have a choice but to clean alone, grabbing the broom you went to the rooftop and reaching. You began to broom around until you were done, with a sigh you sat down on a bench and grab your PFP with a sad sigh coming out. A message was then received. "message for you~" A mature woman's voice announce as you hummed in confusion and open it.  reading it was a challenge.

"I heard rumors that you can conquer any girl, it's quite impressive but if it's true then we need your help there's a girl I want you to conquer and if it's impossible then please don't reply."

"Idiot.. I like older women but Keima and I used to conquer a lot of them.. Too bad we're not going to the same school though..."

You look at the sky. 

"Maybe just one last time and it better has a great story and character." Replying with a yes and questioning who, suddenly the blue sky was then covered by clouds. "What the?"  Suddenly a lightning strike towards the ground and once after the clouds were now gone you witness a floating girl.. With a magical pink scarf holding a broom.

"What the hell?"

You back away. She then stops floating and approaches you feeling threatened a figure then came out, an appearance of an anime robot armor character, red color.  As the figure was about to punch she then salute.

"Thank you for accepting the contract! Kami-sama!" That's when you doubt she's a user. But you didn't fully trust her as you decided to take a  test for her.

"Y-You! Can't see him right?!" You exclaimed as she was confused.

"See what? Kami-sama?" 

That is when the figure behind you disappears and you calm down.

"It's nothing." You said and began to rub your forehead

Then she smiles and grabs you by the wrist.

"Well then Let's proceed to capture the runaway spirits then!"

And... wooooosh!!!!!!

Screaming out your lungs, you were then brought into your classroom panting and touching yourself. 'J-just what is she... She can fly us and she has those magic scarf thingy but I can tell she's not a stand user because if she were.. She would have flinched and startled when Everlasting red was about to punch her.' A sigh came out from your mouth as you went to the chalkboard.

Taking a look, she was at the window touching the skull that was stick to the side of her head.

"I got a response from a wide range search, next I-"

"So, tell me what's your name and what's going on?" You said as she looks at you.

"Ah, my name is Elsea de lute irma and everyone calls me Elsea! I'm a devil sent from hell to capture the runaway spirits in the living world!"

"A devil huh.. Not a bit surprising considering encountering a vampire, ghost, and a talking animal." You muttered.

"Huh?"

"It's nothing and so... tell me about the runaway spirits about it."

"O-Oh! Runaway spirits is an evil being that escape from hell and have now come to plague their evil in the surface. It is very difficult to capture them since they hide themselves in the hearts of others, and the best way to remove them from their hearts! Is the power of love! That means conquering their heart!"

You adjusted your glasses.

"So.. You're telling me to make them fall in love with me?" She nodded. "What if I refuse then?"

"That collar." She pointed to your neck as you touch it. "Will cut your head."

...

....

...

You slap both of your cheeks several times as elsea flinch. "KAMI-SAMA?! Stop! You're hurting yourself!!"

You look at her and clap both of your hands. "So.. It is real...

Inhaling too long and exhaling...

YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?! ME!? MAKING A REAL GIRL FELL IN LOVE WITH ME!? I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE GOT ALONG WITH GIRLS NEITHER I TOUCH THEM!"

"Eh? EHHHHH?!!!"