Chapter 2:Running heart

2nd person -POV-

As you sat down blankly look at nothing. "So.. you're telling me that the contract can't be broken unless we fulfill the agreement?" She nodded with a teary and feared look until suddenly an idea bolted up above your head. "What if I.." Elsea then became hopeful.

"What is it? Can you do it? Conquering their heart with love?"

"No... I think I can capture the runaway spirits without love so, who's the victim is it nearby? It's inside in their heart correct?"

"Y-yes... why? And I don't think that is possible."

"Nothing and just find the victim already." Elsea was confused and decided to follow your instruction. Using a skull sensor it then detected the runaway spirit as Elsea then look at you. "Kami-sama!" You stand up from your seat and appear beside elsea at the window. "It's her!" She pointed at a girl a girl who he despises was Ayumi takahara.. An athletic girl with a short hair, running many laps.

"I see... Well, she's a girl I hated the most and if I refuse then we'll die."

Then!

As Ayumi was taking a break, you sneak behind as a red figure came out from behind, its hand then goes through to Ayumi's chest inside. 'I can feel it.." Meanwhile elsea. "What is he doing...it's kinda pretty creepy." then suddenly she witness the runaway spirit coming, elsea gasped and was shocked.

"No way!" She exclaimed. "Is it Kami-sama's doings?! B-but." Looking at you, your expression was filled with seriousness not laying a hand towards the athletic girl.

Then suddenly, claws pierce through the figure's palm behind you. "kekekekeke!! Well, well! this is shocking there's a stand user in the school!" Your eyes widened as your hand began to bleed, feeling the pain. "Right now! You're being poisoned and you'll die in just a minute! Can you feel it!? Is it painful!?" You only sigh.

"Everlasting red.." Then your stand let's out a battle cry and squeeze your arms to avoid the poison going through your whole body, a hole was made in your arms as a red mix with green liquid squirted out you quickly let go of the runaway spirit."Tch! what a shitty stand." You muttered as Ayumi heard your voice she flinch and scream. "bwaa!!! Since when did you appear behind me!? Otamega!!"

You adjusted your glasses and sigh. "It is because I want to..." You growl inside. 'I cannot believe I have to say this..'

"I want to get closer to you!" Ayumi was then caught off guard because it was the first time that the otamega was acting like this and talking to a girl with no cold silence or cold response, as she back away, she gritted her teeth and kick you in the chin and you fly in the air with a painful height to drop by.

"Mess with me or being creepy with me again! you're dead!" Ayumi warned as you groaned in the ground. "Kami-sama!! Are you alright?!" You heard elsea's voice as you got up.

"It's useless-" Then your eyes widened as you shake your head and clear your throat. "I mean, it's no use since In the real world people are a mystery to me, If it's a video game heroine to conquer then it will be easy."

"Hey, about ago were you the one cause it? The runaway spirit to come out." Elsea asked.

"Yes.. But I'll answer that once after we get that runaway spirit to come out." Then suddenly blood came out from his arms, the hole that was cause to appeared by a stand user. elsea saw it.

"Ah! Your arm is bleeding!"

"Yeah, This too I'll explain it later as well but do you think you can aid me with it."

"Ah! Sure!" Elsea then uses her magic scarf creating a bandage.

"So as for the conquer quest, I encounter a athletic heroine in games.. if only she tie her hair and if not then I'm afraid it's impossible for me to conquer her.." Breathing in and out "TOO BAD THAT GAMES IS FAR FROM REALITY!"