🍃 The Bump. 🍃

!
Wukong was walking around with his "supportive" bf around the park, He was holding hands with them meanwhile he was looking around. It's almost like a father holding his son, but in a different meaning. His bf looked at Wukong, he didn't like the way he was looking around. So he grabbed Wukongs hand tightly, and this kinda hurted Wukong a bit.

Wukong looked at his bf, he didn't understand why he was acting like that. He looked at the floor meanwhile walking. He didn't pay attention until-. (BUMP!) He accidentally bumped into someone and then fell ontop of them, They looked similar to someone but he had a hoodie on so it was hard for Wukong to see. Wukong's bf, who'm was infront both of them. He was furious seeing his bf ontop of someone. He Immediately grabbed Wukong and dragged him away.

Wukong couldn't even apologize to the man in the hoodie due to how tight his bf was holding & dragging him. He couldn't do anything due to knowing that his bf would've done something bad to him. So he stayed silent.

Meanwhile his bf took him back home. This is when drama starts.

He screamed, threaten Wukong just for bumping into someone. Wukong was in a verge of tears but he didn't want to reveal it. So he tried to ignore his mate.

"ARE YOU NOT LISTENING?! WHY DID FIRST DATED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Wukong was silent. He wanted to break up with him but he was too attached to his 'beloved.' His bf walked off and slammed the door when leaving. Wukong couldn't handle his tears, this was the moment when he broke down. He holded the bed sheets tightly meanwhile crying. He didn't know what to do specifically with his 'Beloved.'
!
Hours passed...
!
Wukong was at the verge of fainting due to over crying so much. He needed someone to comfort him but his 'bf' doesn't do anything but just use his phone in the couch. Wukong sometimes wished he never met him, or never talked or saw him.

It was so bad. It extremely hurted his heart & brain. So he tried sleeping in the same bed where him and his bf sleeps. Sleeping is probably the only comfort he's having. For now.

!
(HAHDJSHJDDKAHSJ EMO WUKONGH <3)
(Now with macaque :) )
!
Macaque was walking around the park with his hoodie on. He didn't want people to recognize him as the 'Six Ears' But at this point he needed fresh air from learning things. He was looking out in the grass until he bumped into someone. It was Wukong! But with someone?

Pov: Macaque
!
I was about to apologize to him until the person grabbed him by his hand tightly & dragged him away. It was so weird to me since I never knew Wukong would've had friends or... Lovers..? I was concerned by the way he grabbed Wukong but I shaked it off of my mind for a bit. I honestly never knew I would've bumped to him again.

If he ever saw me he would've had killed me or he would've been speechless- But oh well. I guess I'm lucky I brought this hoodie..

Since now I know that he still exists.. then why not spy him for a bit.. it can't be that bad.