🥀 Spying ? 🥀

!
Macaque went back to his house or wherever he lives.
He was soo bored that he almost felt like falling down the stairs.
He then remembered about Wukong. "Seems curiously that Peaches have a mate to be with..~" He said to the damn wall meanwhile he was on his bed in a girlie position. As he thought about Wukong & the person, a shadow portal appear under Macaque and he fell straight in.
He somehow manage to find Wukong, so he hid in the shadows in the corner of the room. He looked at Wukong for a sec, and realized he was asleep but, he was also crying too.  'Damn where's his partner when he needs him right now?', Macaque thought to himself

Macaque tried getting near to Wukong, He stopped hiding himself in the shadows & Touched Wukong's cheek. "... He's still soft as hell ever since." Macaque said while looking at Wukong's face. A shadow portal appeared and took Wukong and Macaque himself.
Macaque layed Wukong on his bed, he didn't mind Wukong sleeping on his bed I mean... That's what they used to do when they were young.. Macaque missed those days, he hopes that him and Wukong will end up as best friends just like when they were young.

He layed down besides Wukong. He tried to snuggle and hug Wukong meanwhile he was asleep. Macaque looked at Wukong, he already felt comfortable with him.
Macaque then fell asleep with Wukong and they both snuggled together ..
...

[DOOR SLAMS!]

"WUKONG! YOU HAV- .."
The unknown looked around the bedroom, he saw no trace of him. This quietly made him surprised and concerned.. Wait, why was he even concerned. He was just trying to use Wukong for protection. He left the bedroom and started walking on the streets to see if he could find him. 'He'll expect worse from me when he comes back inside of the house..' The unknown thought and continue walking through the streets.