two

CHAPTER TWOEPISODE ONE, THE FOOTPRINT OF METEOR, PARTS 3 - 5

CHAPTER TWO
EPISODE ONE, THE FOOTPRINT OF METEOR, PARTS 3 - 5

Gorya took the card out before looking at Mint, who was already looking at her. Gorya was the first girl to ever get a red card. Gorya crushed the card in her hand, slamming her locker shut and running away, most of the students following her.

Mint stayed where he was, pulling out his phone when he heard a buzz. He had the notifications for the school's groupchat about the red card muted, so he knew it was someone else. He unlocked it, seeing that he had a text from Gorya.

gorya my meow meow <33
i'm in the infirmary

alright, pls stay safe i dont want u to get hurt

gorya my meow meow <33
i'll try
wait shit i hear someone brb

Mint put his phone back in his pocket, starting to run in the direction of the infirmary, when he bumped into Hana.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to the infirmary, Gorya told me she's there," he replied. Hana nodded, telling him she was coming with. Mint started running again, Hana following him. When they got to the entrance of the school, they saw Gorya getting up from the floor, yelling at a group of students.

Mint ran over to her, while Hana stood still. "Gorya, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" the boy asked, grabbing her shoulders and turning her towards him.

"Mint, hey," she mumbled, noticing her other friend when she looked over his shoulder, "Hana. Are you two okay? You're not being bullied, are you?"

"We're fine, but are you? Why haven't you left yet?" Mint asked, while Hana stayed silent.

Gorya nodded with a soft smile. "Don't worry about me, I can get through this."

Mint pulled her in for a quick side hug, while Hana turned around and left. Mint turned to Gorya, noticing that her face fell at the girl leaving. "Don't worry about it, she's probably just scared of being bullied. Either way, you've got me no matter what, alright?" 

Gorya smiled, pulling away from the hug so they could leave, when a bucket of water got poured over her. Mint and Gorya both looked up, seeing Jane and her two friends standing there.

"Oops, I didn't mean to!" Jane exclaimed in a mocking tone.

"Poor her!" her friend added.

"I can smell something, not sure if it's the musty water or a rotten social pariah." The three girls laughed and squealed. "Must be the latter!"

Mint was about to say something, when Gorya grabbed his wrist and dragged him away. He just followed along at first, thinking they were going to leave school together, until she started walking towards the stairs. "Wait, Gorya, where are we going?"