three

CHAPTER THREEEPISODE TWO, THE SECOND IMPACT, PARTS 1-3

CHAPTER THREE
EPISODE TWO, THE SECOND IMPACT, PARTS 1-3

Mint and Gorya stopped running once they were a safe enough distance away from the stadium and school.

"Why did you do that?" Gorya shouted.

"You were about to do it too! I don't want to see you get hurt again, okay?" Gorya smiled softly at that, but it faded only a few seconds after.

"I was, but I'm already red carded right now. You've gone through it once already, and I don't want that to happen to you again. I don't want you to get hurt either, you know. I could've kicked Thyme myself."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll let you kick him next time," Mint replied with a pout. Gorya laughed at that, softly hitting him on the arm.

"There won't be a next time!" Mint started laughing too, before he pulled his friend into a tight hug. "I love you, you know?" Gorya mumbled into his shoulder.

"I love you too. Wanna come over and have a sleepover with Kaning?"

Gorya nodded, breaking the hug with a big smile on her face. "Always. I'll text my parents, let's go!"

Meanwhile, Thana was walking behind Thyme, trying to get him to talk to her as he walked towards his car. "Thyme, slow down!"

Her brother ignored her, opening the door on the driver's side and getting in. Thana rolled her eyes, getting in on the passengers side. "Can you please calm down before you drive? If you don't, I'm driving instead."

Thyme scoffed, looking at her. "You're not driving my car."

"Then calm down!" Thana replied with a glare. Thyme leaned back against the carseat with a sigh.

"I just don't get how he could kick me. I mean, doesn't he realise I'm F4? I already gave him the red card once, I can do it again! And that Gorya, what the fuck does she think she's doing trying to stand up to me?"

"Don't you realise that not everybody gives a shit about F4? And Gorya was right," Thana retorted.

"Okay, who's side are you on? Why are you defending them?"

"I'm not on anyone's side! The four of you are my best friends, you're my brother, but that doesn't mean that I think what you guys do is okay. I've told you so multiple times. Gorya and her friend are right, whether you want to accept it or not. Besides, weren't you the one hugging me in tears because you're tired of this a few days ago?"

Thyme glared at her. "Shut up," he mumbled before starting up his car and driving the two back to their house.

━━━━━

"Hey, I'm home!" Mint shouted while taking off his shoes, Gorya following him into the house. Kaning came out of the living room, smiling when she saw Gorya. Kaning her school ended a bit earlier than Kocher did, so she was always home a few minutes before Mint was. "Gorya's staying over."